Chapter 7: Finding Someone for Him

Type POV

My class has just dismissed a few moment ago. I looked at back side, to find where No was. He told me that he would borrow something from classmate at the back.

Suddenly my phone was ringing.

I looked at it. It was Ying. My friend from high school. "Khub, Ying", I greeted him

"Where are you?", a voice from another line asked me

"My class has just dismissed. What's happen?"

"I already in your canteen, come here. My treat"

"Don't prank me"

"If you don't come here in 10 minutes, then I will leave"

"I will be there soon, wait"

Then, I packed my stuff to my bag then I run from that class. When I reached the stair, I just reminded about No. I forgot him. I turned back, running back to the class.

Shit.

I arrived to the class, I saw No was talking with classmates. "Ai No", I called for him. But, seems he was too busy with his words then he couldn't hear my voice. Even for my second calling.

Time would be elapsed soon.

I walked toward him. Without word, I smacked his head. "Oey.... Shia", he scolded at me. "Why do you always hit me?"

"I called you for several times, but seems you are.......", I didn't proceed my word. But, I just rolling my finger to my ears, told him that he had problem with his ears.

"Shia", he gave me his sulking face. "What is going on?"

"Ying is waiting for us, hurry up", I told him meanwhile I dragged his hand.

"So, why so rush?"

"She has been in our canteen, her treat", I told him. "But, if we don't come in 10 minutes, she will leave"

No seems a bit shocked.

But, without any word, he run directly. "Ai Type, come on", he told me

"Oey No......", I run followed him.

Then, we run to go to canteen, for free lunch.

Finally, we arrived in the canteen. We looked at somewhere, then we found her. She sat at the corner. We walked faster toward her.

Ying is our high school classmate. She is rich, beautiful and so kind. She is really upper class girl, but we never understand why should she has jerk friend like me and No.

"We come", I told her with my rushing breath.

I took a seat, then followed by No.

"9 minutes and 50 seconds. Not bad", she replied us. We couldn't talk at that moment, we just need to stabilized our breath.

Then, after a few minutes, "What makes you here?", No asked her.

"I just want to sightseeing"

"Doesn't your department have a good looking guy?", I asked her. I understood her intention to come here. She wanted to find a guy.

"She is the ugliest in her Department, so she was dumped", No followed my word. We laughed to see Ying's annoyed face.

"Rascals", she showed her sulking face. "I will leave", she threatened us.

"Chi yen", I told her. "Don't be mad"

She smiled at us. "Are you not hungry?", she asked us. We shook our head, together. She gave us her unbelieve gaze. "Order the food, seems you already starving", she told me.