Chapter 19: Proposed

Tharn POV

Friday morning.

I have been here since a few minutes ago.

I looked at my watch, it almost 6am. I hope I could meet Type here in his Department Main Building before his morning services in laboratory.

I just understood the reason about his services in laboratory. He had to make it as he had leaved the class along the week. Actually, he must be suffering for a lot of punishment, but after Department heard his reason about his dad, then his Department Head asked Type to make a laboratory services for a month.

That building was still so quiet. I waited inside of my car.

But, suddenly, I saw Type walk slowly to that building. Then, I opened the window of my car. "Type", I called for him.

He turned his face toward me. He just stunned.

As I didn't want to lost him, then I run to him. "Can we talk for a moment?", I asked him.

He didn't answer me.

I looked at him. His shirt was a bit wrinkled.

"Can we talk?", I asked him again. "Type....", I hold his wrist.

"P'Tharn, what are you doing here, P?", he asked me back

That was my turn to be freezing, I couldn't answer his simple question.

"How about your dinner?", he asked me with his clumsy gaze. "P'San must be really happy with that dinner set"

I didn't answer him. He must be still assuming that it was my dinner with P'San.

"Why?", he asked me for one more time. "Did P'San find that I was at your room last night?"

I looked at his scared face.

"I leaved from your room through stair instead of elevator. So, he should don't know that I was in your room"

That boy made me so speechless, he just assumed the worst thing.

"But, if he really found it, just tell him that I forced you to allow me to enter your room", he told me.

My eyes became watery.

"Or, if he is angry at you, I will meet him to ask for his forgiveness. Okay?"

I just looked at his scared gaze.

"Why are you so quiet,P? I am sorry if I made mistake again"

I couldn't control myself.

Then, hug his tiny body.

He didn't try to escape from me. I found that tiny body was so weak.

"You can't", he told me. "If you already dated with someone, you are not allowed to hug another one"

"I am sorry", my voice became so unclear. My first sentence to him came out, at the same time my tears was flowing over my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?", he asked me with his weak voice.

Then, I lose my hug. I saw him. "I am sorry", I replied him.

"Why are you keep say sorry? You did nothing wrong"

A lot of things inside of my head. But, I couldn't tell him anything. I was so speechless.

He looked at his watch. "I have to go", he told me

"Wait"

"I will be late"

"Just a moment", I told him.