Part 47: Allowing

Type POV

I just woke up.

I blinked for several times, realized for my surrounding. The light was still dimmed, the curtain was still closed perfectly. It was still warm, proceeding to close my eyes again would be perfect. But, I didn't know why. I didn't want to make it. I was just stuttered, enjoyed that moment.

I looked at my right sight, he was still leaning on my shoulder. His warm breathe blown to my next, it triggered happy sensation for me. I caressed his forehead, he moved for a bit. Hold my arm tightly with both of his hands.

"Don't wake up", he told me. I was shocked. I just realized that he was not sleeping. "Just be like this, for a while"

"I think that you are sleeping"

"I did. But, that frozen finger woke me up tightly"

I touched my neck with my finger. He was right. My fingers were freezing. Then, I touched his neck and his chest with my hand. He was annoyed, gave me that pouted face. I giggled.

P'Tharn hold my hand, then moved a bit. His hand was landed on my chest. "Hug me"

"I did everything you want last night"

"I am so tired"

"Don't play victim, you almost broke my hip", I made my reason.

"But, you are still safe"

I lost my words. I couldn't argue with him anymore. He crossed his hand on my belly, played with my hip. He made a massage.

"Is it hurt?", P'Tharn asked me.

I nodded.

"I will massage it"

"Don't need to", I refused.

"This is my asset, I need to ensure that it's ready along the time"

"Oey......."

He giggled for a while.

"Stop right there", I warned him as his hand crawled to dangerous area. He stop his move. "Nothing for this morning"

"Why?", he made his disappointed tone.

"Just don't"

"Okay.......", he agreed me.

He stop. He didn't move.

But, just for a moment. Then, he looked at my face.

"What?", I asked him.

"But, cuddling is okay right?"

Shit.

He didn't really want to stop.

"Please.......", he beg at me.

"That is okay", I nodded. "But,.....", I wanted to proceed my condition.

But, he just shut my mouth up with his lips.

"Cuddling and kissing are set", he told me for making and approval. "This is a perfect time, so just allow me for getting complete set"

"You are cheesy sly fox, Tharn"

"That is I am", he smiled indecently.

He hug me tightly. His hand crawled around my back. I hope that he didn't move further, especially to my sensitive parts. I worried that I will be triggered. I believed he couldn't control himself.

But, I can't.

--*--

Type POV

Next few days.