Part 41: Reconcile

Third Person POV

"What happen to P'Tharn?", Type asked to Max.

Max muttered.

"Tell me", Type expressed his worrying.

"Don't worry too much", Max tried to calm Type down. He understood that Type was worrying about Tharn so much. "Change your clothes, we need to meet him"

"Where?"

"I will tell you later, okay?"

Max walked to his cupboard, he need to find his jacket. Riding motorcycle at the night must be freezing. Max was worrying about what happened to Tharn, moreover, if it was bad, he would also more worry about Type.

But, he tried to be normal like nothing happen. He couldn't express his worry in front of Type or asking for another help. He had idea to call for Techno, but he cancelled that. He wanted to ensure what happened first, then think for another step.

Finally, they ride the motorcycle. At that night. Riding quickly to the place as talked by someone at the phone before.

Sirriraj Hospital.

In just several minutes, they arrived. Max and Type run to the Emergency Room. Type just stuttered with his worrying gaze, Max was busy to ask the information about Tharn. But, they need a moment as couldn't find that name.

Then, Max recalled that Tharn left his wallet with Type. Possibly that someone brought Tharn to hospital without any identity.

"I got a call from my friend's phone", Max told the staff. "But, someone who called me just said that he is Doctor Beam from Sirriraj Hospital"

The staff nodded, seems she understood about what happened. She asked Max to wait.

Max walked toward Type.

"Where is P'Tharn?", Type asked Max.

But, Max couldn't answer that question.

"P'Max tell me.... Where is P'Tharn?"

"Calm down", he talked. "Nurse asked us to wait, she will come in a moment"

Then, Max dragged Type to a bench. He asked Type to sit on it.

That night, Emergency room was so quiet. Seems nothing there other than just that 2 guys. Then, a moment later, a doctor walked toward them. Max realized that doctor's presence, then he stood up.

"My name is Dr. Beam", he introduced himself. "Sorry for calling you this night"

"That is okay, thank you for calling us"

"Are you ehm.... Type?", Dr. Beam asked.

"I am not", Max replied them. "Actually this is Type", Max pointed toward Type.

"Where is P'Tharn?", Type opened his mouth with the same question.

Seems Dr. Beam was a bit confusing. Then, he took a seat in front of Max and Type. "We got emergency patient this night", he started. "But, we couldn't get any identity from him, except a phone"

He showed me a phone.

"It is P'Tharn's phone", Type told them.

"Are you sure?", Dr. Beam asked.

Type nodded, surely.

"We found this phone with that patient, but we just find one contact with the name 'Type', so we initiated to make a call"

"This phone belongs to Tharn, our friend", Max told doctor. "Then, what happened to him?"

"Seems he got accident then left on the road"