Part 32: Photos

Type POV

It must be the last time for me at home.

In that evening, I must be back to Bangkok with P'Tharn. So I packed my stuff to the bag, meanwhile P'Tharn was still busy in my room. He need to finish several projects for his Summer Camp.

Actually, P'Tharn leaved the summer camp earlier. So that, he still has responsibility to finish his projects even though he has been at home. Then, since he arrived in my home, he rarely come out from the room as he was really busy. I didn't know what he did, but a lot of paper and music apps in his laptop.

At that time, I looked at him. He was still busy in front of his laptop. Although I was standing beside of him, but he didn't realize my presence. He was so serious with his assignment.

"Still a lot of work?", I asked him. He was startled. Then, he pulled me to be closer to him. He tried to lean on me, but I refused that. "We are at home", I reminded him.

"I know", he replied me. "But, can't I hug my boyfriend?"

"What a cheesy big boy", I mocked him. I patted his head, he rubbed his face toward my stomach. "This is the time for lunch", I told me.

"15 minutes, please"

"I will prepare the lunch"

"Can't you wait for me, Type......", he whined. He was so childish lately, moreover as my mom was always standing in his side. Fortunately that Por was still standing in my side, at least that I have an allied.

"If I am still here, your assignment will not be finish in 15 minutes", I replied him.

He smiled.

I leaved him alone as I didn't want to disturb him.

I helped Mae for preparing the lunch. In a few minutes, Por arrived. But, first time he entered the room, he asked about where P'Tharn was.

I pointed my finger to my room where P'Tharn was. Por nodded, then he walked to my room directly. I looked at Mae, she just shook her head. Oh God. Everyone in my home was really attached to him, P'Tharn became the most important member in my home.

Finally foods have been ready. Por arrived but P'Tharn was still in my room.

"He was still busy with his laptop", Por told us.

"Call him to come", Mae told me.

Oh God.

For the second time.

I couldn't refuse that, I walked to my room. "Por and Mae asked you to come for lunch, His Majesty Tharn the Asshole"

He laughed.

"Come here", he asked me. I walked closer to him. "It is just finish"

"So, let's come to dining room"

"Okay"

He pecked my lips and leaved me behind.

What an asshole.

I followed him to the dining room. I looked that he already took a seat. He looked at me, asked me secretly to sit beside of him. And I followed him. Seems that he swayed me, I followed everything he asked me to.

"This is for you, Mae", P'Tharn gave a box to Mae. "And this is for you, Por", he gave bigger box to Por.

Por and Mae really were really excited about that, they opened that box directly. I saw that Mae got a set of beauty cream, she was really happy. "Thank you, my son", she praised P'Tharn.