Part 31: Quality Control

Type POV

I looked at my watch, it was still 5am.

I looked at the outside, it was still dark. But, I wanted to leave my room. Along the night, I couldn't sleep well. My head was dizzy, a lot of things were rattling in my head.

Actually, in the next 3 days, P'Tharn will arrive. I supposed to be happy.

But, along this weeks, seems he was really busy. I need to wait until the late night for only call for him. I didn't ask him further for his activity, but for sure he was really busy. I tried to make myself understand even tough it's not easy. I told myself for several times that P'Tharn was busy just for me. I don't have to be silly about that.

But, yesterday evening became a turning point.

When I entered my home, I found an envelope was slipped from the bottom of the door. I took that envelope, but no information other than my name.

Type.

That letter was supposed to me. I opened that letter, but I found only a photo. No letter actually, only a black white photo.

It was photo of P'Tharn.

He was having lunch with a boy, he smiled widely. I didn't know when that photo was taken, but I knew that location.

Tokyo.

Same city where P'Tharn is taking his Summer Music Camp.

I told myself several times for not thinking about that, possibly it is just old photo as P'Tharn went to Tokyo for several times. That boy is possibly his friend, family of colleague. I tried to chill myself out.

But, frankly, something inside of my heart was really hurt.

I put that photo to my bag as I didn't want to see it anymore. But, it was saved clearly in my head. I just wanted to ask P'Tharn about that, but along the night, I couldn't call for him. His phone was inactive.

After he leaved to Japan, for the first, he became the most annoying people along the night. I hate him so much.

But, I missed him.

Am I crazy?

After I washed my face, I leaved my room. I opened the door. And for one more time, I got an envelope in front of the door. I took that envelope, similar to before.

I found my name.

I opened that envelope, I found the same thing. Black white photo. P'Tharn leaned his arm on that boy's shoulder. The same boy with previous photo.

"Shit", I mocked to myself.

It successfully burned my inside. Then, I run as quick as I could. I didn't know where should be my destination. I just want to run. I didn't know how long and how far I run. I feel so tired, I lost my breath.

I stood up on my knee, I took my sight down. Then, it was really cold. Sea water was flowing to my feet, I laid down on the beach. I felt the next wave, it made my body soaked. I didn't care about that.

I just want to see sun rise soon, I just waited for that.

I shouted about P'Tharn and cursed about him for several times until my throat was sore. It possibly couldn't make any change, but I felt so relieved.

I closed my eyes.

A moment later, I felt something warm.

Sun rise.

It was really beautiful.

It's warmth remind me for someone.

P'Tharn.