Teasing ♡

Warning: smut, I am sorry, I just have a really, really dirty mind. 

It was no secret you and John had a love hate relationship, mean little comments here and there counted out by winks and flirty touches. John loved teasing you, flirting with other women when you were around and you did it to him, every Friday when everyone would be at the Grassion, you would dance with other men smoking and drinking with them. He was possessive over you but you couldn't help but keep teasing him. 

Today was the Grassion re-opening and Arthur had told you to be there for the grand opening. He also told you John would be bringing the local whore, Lizzie, she had been around every man in Small Heath or Birmingham, no one really new. So you decided to make your presence known in the way your knew best, seduction. You found your best dress and favourite heels making sure they were John's colour. 

---

"Y/n ?" Ada knocks on your front door, all dolled up ready for the re-opening. 

You answer and her jaw drops straight to the floor. Deep red velvet dress, lace silk threaded through from your mid-thigh towards the bottom of your breasts, deep cleavage highlighting your chest, your hair curled and pulled over your shoulder, make-up natural, nude lip and your black heels. 

"Do I look okay?" You ask, Ada was the only person you were venerable around knowing she would never hurt you. 

"Y/n, you look fucking stunning" Ada smiles dragging you outside you house and closing the front door for you. "Come on, lets show those boys what they are missing." 

You chuckle making your way down Watery lane, arm looped through Ada's as you both laugh, already stumbling on the cobble streets. Entering the Grassion with loud laughs from you both all eyes were already on you, the bands music becoming a sound in the background as all attention went to the both of you. 

John watches with his jaw clenched as his eyes drown in your figure, the soft curve of your hips, the slight tan on your skin and bonce of each loose curl. Forgetting about Lizzie that sits under his arm her quickly makes his way over to the bar were Arthur serves you and Ada. 

"Whiskey, Arthur" John calls, distracting him from your convocation. "Ada." 

"John, you brought Lizzie fucking Stark here?" Ada asks, eyes wide as she looks over at Lizzie, who flirts with Tommy, who shuffles away a little. 

"What's wrong with that Ada?" He asks glance at you who sips on the whiskey Arthur had handed you. 

"Well" you sigh, "Rumour has she has the clap after sleeping with a guy on the streets, be careful Johnny." You tap his cheek twice before strutting over and saving Tommy, Ada stifles a giggle as Arthur laughs loudly. 

----

You sit with Tommy and Michael most of the night laughing and talking, you don't miss how John jaw would clench every you would lean into one of them. 

"Arthur, you don't mind me getting myself another drink, do you?" You ask holding onto your whiskey glass. 

"Go ahead darling" Arthur nods towards the bar. You smile purposely gripping onto Michaels thigh as you stand, swinging your hips as you walk behind the bar. 

"John-boy, you better fuck her before I do" Arthur chuckles drinking the rest of his whiskey. 

"Where is your date John?" Ada asks trying to hide her smirk knowing full well were Lizzie was counting on the moans from the bathroom. 

"Fuck off" John mutters, watching you pour yourself a drink smiling along as a man talks to you. 

"Heads up" Michael nods towards the bar were a stumbling Lizzie walks towards you. The Shelby family watches, holding their breath knowing full well you would kill her if she said something wrong.