One Bullet to the Head and the Chest.

*mentions Blood and a gun fight* 

*your pov:*

The Shelby men are over today to have a meeting with Billy Kimber, I was the personal assistant for him and he treated me horribly passing me to his work partners, using me for information. Today I was 2 minuets late meaning I was going to get some sort of punishment, I was heading to the building when the four Shelby men were stood outside, I knew Tommy well from when we were little before I moved away with my dad, years later my dad and Kimber made a deal and I was taken away for my own 'safety'. I have been here for 4 years and Tommy was the only person I have talked to, he knew about the reason I left and the work I did for Kimber.  I took a deep breath before walking over to the Shelby men. Tommy spotted me first with a sly smile knowing I was late probably because he knew I was either doing 'business' for Kimber or was out late last night. 

'Ain't you late' Tommy said with a hint of sarcasm. 

'Nope just in time to get shot at by Kimber' I gave him a sarcastic smile and he returned with a small chuckle . Tommy put his arm around my shoulders and  turned to the other three men standing looking slightly puzzled at me.

'Boy's this is y/n, she works for that asshole in that building but she is relatively nice and she is a bad ass so don't wind her up. Y/n this is Arthur, Michael and John.'

I turned my head to look at a man with blonde hair tucked in a cap, his suit neatly straight with the odd stain of blood on it. His blue sparkled and his smile was cute. I gave a small smile back and waved a little before turning back to Tommy.

'Did you just call me a bad ass?'

'Yep.' He popped the 'p' and smiled.  I shook my head smiling and head into the building before turning back to the men. 

'So I killed a few people' I said with a innocent smile and opened the door and headed to Kimber's office.

*John's pov:*  

I stood watching the gorgeous woman leave and head into the building, breaking the silence was Arthur.

'Did she just say she killed a few people?'

Tommy gave a small chuckle and turned back to us who were still shocked at the little gathering we all just had. 

'yeah well y/n isn't the most innocent lady, her dad and Kimber had a deal and that deal was to give y/n up because her dad couldn't protect her, she lived 'ere for 4 years and I have been the only one who she has talked to.' 

'Does she know whats about to happen ?' Micheal asked turning back looking at the building in front of us. 

'She has her own plan.' Tommy said with his usual cunning smile. I gave Arthur a confused which he returned I turned back to Tommy.

'Her own plan?' I asked. Tommy turned to me still having his smile on his face and walked into the building us following along. We entered the building a strong smell of whiskey and blood hit us, we turned a corner of a hallway at the end was a glass door with Kimbers name written on it. Before we could knock y/n opened the door with a busted lip, her brown curls a little messy and dress in a little disarrayed, she pulled a sly smile to Tommy.

'Kill that prick will ya' she said walking through us wiping the blood from he lip. She stopped and turned to me. 

'Have you got a small knife or a few extra bullets ?' 

I turned to Tommy who nodded and I took my cap off and took out the razor, she smiled like I just gave her a new car or house. I held out my razor for her as she went to take it, Kimber came out of his office, she put her hand in mine and looked at Kimber, luckily i new what she was doing I just played along looking at Kimber. He shot y/n a deadly glare and she just smiled back.

'Okay Honey I will see you later for dinner' She said and placed a kiss on my cheek and moved her lips to my ear and whispered 'thanks' and walked away. I felt my cheeks heat up a little before clearing my throat and turning my attention to the men who were heading into his office. I walked in and leaned on the wall facing Kimber's desk. We talked talked business and  came up with a few deals to try and keep the peace between the Peaky Blinders and the Kimber men but we all knew some fight will happen. We were brought out of our conversation by y/n just walking in. 

'Knock, Knock' Kimber said leaning back in his chair. 

'I don't have time for your knock, knock jokes, someone is here to see you Kimber.' She said with a sickly sweet tone, I held back my chuckle. Kimber stood up and got in y/n face, I wanted to pull him away and beat the shit out of him but y/n looked dead at me and shook her head like she new I was about to kill him. After a few seconds he left and y/n quickly shut the door behind him and smiled at all of us before going to his desk. Looking for something through all the draws. 

' What are you doing?' Arthur asked. 

'Looking for his spare gun, part of my plan, Tommy I trust you can deal with Kimber whilst I deal with some others.' 

Tommy chuckled, whilst the rest of us looked confused. After a few minuets of looking y/n found the gun and placed it in her boot and placed my razor behind her ear and moving her hair over the top of it. 

'Okay, Kimber will be here any minuet so bye' with that she winked at me and walked out, all attention went to Tommy. 

'She is going to deal with the men outside whilst we talk deals with Kimber, all his men will be down and we will have Kimber to our selves.' 

'She is facing about 20 men by herself ?' Micheal asked wide eyes. 

'y/n can deal with it.' Tommy said. 

Kimber walked back in and as he sat down a gun shot was heard and a few men shouting and a few more gun shots. I wanted to run to that door and help but what Tommy says goes. As Kimber went to leave Tommy grabbed him and pushed him back to the ground pointing his gun to his head. It was hard to concentrate with all the shouting and gun shots. I heard the door handle beginning to  open but coming to a stop when a gun shot went straight to his head blood splattering on the tinted glass, the door opened the man fell on the floor, my attention was caught went to y/n walking in blood on her dress, blood dripping from her temple. She walked over the dead man on the floor and straight over to Tommy with an sly smile on her face. 

'Y/n help me, kill these men...y/n kill them now.' Kimber pleaded. 

'Where are your manners ?' And with that she shot him straight into the chest and just stepped over him and sat in his desk chair lifting her legs onto the desk. 

'Fuckin' hell' There were the only words that fell out of my mouth. She smiled at me and placed a few papers that she had in her hand on the desk. 

'I believe this is my company now, so Mr Shelby I give you this shit hole and all Mr Kimber has therefore feel free to take it all.' She said sliding the contract towards Tommy. 

'You are something else, I tell you that y/n, welcome to the Peaky Blinders.' Tommy said signing the contract. With that she stood up and walked toward the door but stopping at me. She pulled the razor from behind her ear and gave it back to me. I just stood smiling at the gorgeous women in front of me.  

'I believe we had diner Mr Shelby'