Wedding bells.

"So you want me to marry some Peaky Blinder to keep peace between the families ?" 

You stand in a wedding dress, which you looked amazing in, in front of you father and your brothers, arms crossed over your chest. 

"Y/n, we need you to marry" one of yours brothers tries to convince you. 

"What you scared that if you went to war with them you would fucking loose" you hiss, little did you know the three Shelby brothers including your future husband was standing behind you not to close but close enough to hear your words, "Cause if you did you fucking know the Peaky Blinders would win." 

"Y/n this is to protect your family" your father huffs. 

"Do you know what...I will marry the Shelby to get away from this fucking family honestly" you sign, "My feet already ache from these fucking heels" you pick up your dress a little taking off your heels and chucking them to the side letting your dress cover your bare feet on the muddy ground not caring one bit, "My hair is to fucking tight" you take the few pins holding your hair out letting it fall hitting the bottom of your back, "And this fucking puffy dress is pissing me off." 

You unzip the sides letting it pool at your feet, leaving you in a white silk under dress. John and his brothers watch with amused smirks knowing you are gonna be a fighter and great Peaky girl. John has only seen the back of you so far and he let his eyes linger in a few places more than others but he knew you were going to be the one for him, just from hearing your voice and its commands. 

You turn at a sudden cough from Tommy catching you and your fathers and brothers attention . You eyes dart between the brothers noticing John wear the flower in the top pocket of his blazer only meant he was the one you were marrying. 

"Please tell me you are the one I am marrying ?" your voice begging a little as you point towards John. 

"That's him love" Your father puts on a fake smile nodding a little. You run your hands through you hair, pulling your natural waves over your shoulders before quickly making your way over to John taking his hand and pulling him slightly. 

"Lets get married before I fucking shoot one of my family members" You say tugging him along as John smiles widely. 

---

The marriage was quick just the 'I do' and that was it, now it was the party outside in the garden of Tommy's country house. You and John sit on a picnic table, his arm wrapped around your waist as you sit on his lap. You two got to know each other well and his family already loved you, especially Polly, he was completely in love with you already. 

"How come you ain't as close to your family ?" John asked. 

"Been the 'wild' one my whole life, " you say, you hands running through the fine hair at the back of his head, "My mum died giving birth to me and dad has always blamed me made my uncle look after me, he was different treated me like a daughter, when he died my dad and my brothers ignored me and left me all day everyday."

"I am sorry darling" John whispers placing a kiss on your bare shoulder making you smiles at him. 

"Yeah well I always found a way causing trouble in one way of another, burnt down the house once."

"No you didn't" John laughs. 

"Yes I did, I taught myself to smoke but put down the match when I didn't blow it out set the whole fucking downstairs on fire" you laugh placing your arm on the arm wrapped around your waist. 

"Fuck off!"

You and John stop laughing and you turn to see your father shouting at Finn, Michael and Isaiah. They all look a little confused as they just stand next to him at the bar. You instantly stand up John following after keeping an arm wrapped around your waist. Everyone around standing around, Tommy and Arthur coming to stand next to you and John.

"OI! I said fuck off!" Your fathers voice booms. 

You unwrap yourself from John's grip and quickly walking over. John stand with his brothers watching his wife walk over to the situation. 

"You alright boys" You say placing a hand on Finn's arm as he glances towards you confused. 

"Why are they at this bar?" Your father hisses pointing a finger. 

"To drink" you say like you were talking to a baby and he needed to understand what a bar was and did. 

"Why is that one here?" He points towards Isaiah. 

"Again I assume it is to get a drink" you say taking Isaiah's hand and giving it a light squeeze. 

"He shouldn't be here" His voice booms. Michael muffling a 'for fuck sake' walking away from the situation standing next to Polly. 

"Why?" you question but before he could answer, "There is no fucking reason, Isaiah is more than welcome here at a fucking garden party with one fucking bar at it, he is more than welcome to stay, to know, to party, to live more than anyone one of us here. He and his father and anyone of colour or race is welcome just because they ain't what you want them to be like or look like doesn't mean they aren't part of who we are."

Isaiah hand tightens around yours. Finn looks down trying to hide his smirk as you father turns a deep red. 

"You were a mistake y/n, killed your mother, burnt down our lives. Marrying you off is the best thing that has ever we have ever done, you could of never ruled our gang-" As you father rambled on about your 'mistakes' in life, his voice becomes a murmur as you pick up a fork that sat on the bar taking a little of the side of the cut cake you take a mouthful eating as your father kept rambling on. Finn and Isaiah try and contain their laughter as you continue to eat small pieces of the cake nodding along as your father continues. John watches his new-wife with a smirk falling even more completely and utterly in love with your over again. "Why are you being so quiet girl?"

"I am sorry" you wipe a little bit of cake on the corner of your mouth, "I didn't think you should plan murder out loud."

The Shelby's all chuckle around you, even Tommy manages a smug smile. 

"Four out of five of my voices in my head are telling me you are an absolute fucking wanker" you smile as your brothers and father all look away not meeting your eye, "The other voice is deciding on where to bury you." 

"Are you really going to betray your family just like that" you father snaps his fingers in front of your face. 

"No of course not" you smile, John pushes his eyebrows together confused, "I am going to celebrate my fucking wedding day with them."

You say sliding a whiskey bottle towards Finn and Isaiah with a wink as they watch you with a smirk trying to contain their laughs at your father and brothers red faces. You walk towards John and his brothers as they all smirk at you, wrapping your arms around him placing a kiss onto is cheek before dragging Polly to the fire to dance as you both laugh. 

---

"What are you think about love?" John asked sitting on the front step next to you. 

"Our wedding day" you smile leaning your head on his shoulder. 

Six years of love and happiness, you now had a big house in the country, three beautiful children and two dogs. Your family didn't have much to do with you after your wedding night and you couldn't care less, the Peaky Blinders became the perfect family. John decided after your second child that it was time to take a break from it all and live some were you could both live you happy ever after. 

"It was a fucking good day" John says with his famous grin, his fingers interlocking with yours. "You have been Finn, Michaels and Isaiah's favourite ever since."

"One day our children are going to get married and we get to watch them grow" You smile watching your children run around in the fields with the dogs. 

"As long as I am with you" John kisses your head leaning his on yours. 

And life with John was amazing, saw all three of your children grow up and marry themselves and you watched them with John with a smile the whole time. John and the Peaky Blinders were your first choice and your happy family. And John was everything you wished for and more. 

Request from @user47088767 Hope this is okay, sorry it took so long xx