Beach day.

hiya, so its officially summer and to celebrate the start of summer I thought the Shelby family could have a lovely day at the beach :) enjoy your summer xx

You, John, Arthur, Tommy, Micheal, Finn and Polly at the kitchen table just talking. It was the first time in awhile were you all were just talking not about the business just smiling and laughing.

'Mummy !' yours and John's youngest Lilly came running in with Charlie, Tommy's son hand in hand towards you and John.

'Yes Lilly' you smile down at the children tugging at your dress.

'Mummy I want to go to the beach' Lilly say climbing up to sit on your lap. You chuckle and look at John who is smiling widely at you and his daughter.

'Well... I would love to go but..your going to have to put on your cute faces to convince the others' you whisper to Charlie and Lilly. They both do a little squeal and Lilly climbs off you and hurries towards Tommy.

'Daddy, please can we go to the beach please' Charlie says jumping up and down with Lilly. Tommy put on a small smile and raises an eyebrow at them.

'Lilly do your cute face Uncle Tommy wont be able to say no' You wink at your daughter and lean into your chair as John wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

'Uncle Tommy please can we go' Lilly pouts making her eyes go a little wider and holding onto Charlie's hand as he does the same. Everyone smiles at the sight of the children trying to make Tommy let them go to the beach.

'Come on Tom let the little fuckers go to the beach' Arthur laughs but when Polly smacks his head he quickly shuts up and rubs with back of his head.

'Very well, we will go tomorrow' Tommy says ruffling Charlie's hair. Lilly squeals and runs to me and John, jumping up and down, we chuckle at the sight. John lifts her up and places her on his lap as she hugs his arm.

'Daddy we are going to go to the beach' she says as he kisses her head. 

--- 

Early that morning you and John are sat on the sofa cuddled together as Lilly is still asleep. He sits leaned into the sofa as you hugged his side a leg wrapped around his waist with one arm wrapped around your back and one arm placed on your thigh.

'Lilly is going to be jumping off the walls with excitement' you chuckle.

'She was very happy yesterday' John agrees placing a kiss on your forehead.

'Can you believe we made that, she is honestly the best little thing' you say cuddling John closer.

'We should make another, I remember that night we were drunk and when we got 'ome you were begging for a fuck' he says looking down at you.

'Fuck off' you giggle. He laughs lifting up your chin and giving you a deep kiss.

---

Later that day you all met outside Tommy's house the children, You and John in one car and the others in other cars. A couple of hours later we were at the beach the children quickly run onto the sand leaving you and the Shelby family behind. Holding onto John's hand you follow the children onto the beach, linking arms with Polly as she holds onto Micheal. You and Polly place some old blankets on the sand and sit on it as the children run on the sand chasing each other laughing loudly.

'Daddy play with us' Lilly says trying to pull John up, he chuckles taking off his waist coat so he is just in his shirt and trousers as he takes off his shoe placing them next to you, taking off his cap and placing it on your head as he runs after Lilly. After about 10 minuets Lilly runs towards you John following closely behind,