Stay Awake.

"Tommy, I can't-"

"Yes you can, okay John will understand"

"Tom I am sorry"

"No y/n dont you put down the pho-"

---

"Alfie" you smile bring your older brother into a hug, your body relaxing a little.

"Y/n what are you doing here ?" He smiles slightly pulling away.

"I needed to talk to you" you smile sadly, Alfie's smile drops noticing his sister's sadness.

"What's wrong ?" He asks.

"I am sorry Alfie."

---

"Tommy have you seen y/n ?"

John walks into Pollys house. His eyes clearly tied from waiting up all night hoping you would walk through the front door.

"I am sorry John" Tommy says sliding a peice of paper towards him. John looks up at his older brother, eyebrows pulled together as he pick up the peice of paper. His eyes scan the paper, his expression changing.

"Tom what the fuck is this ?!"

---

"So that's it, there is nothing they can do ?" Alfie asks.

"My life or everyone else's including yours" you reply.

"And there is nothing else" he looks up at his sister, his eyes watery as he listens to you.

"There is nothing else, just tell John I love him" you conclude.

---

"What do you mean she is going to die !?" John shouts at his brother.

"John y/n got involved in some business with Luca, I cant change his mind on killing her when she was the one who agreed to it" Tommy says calmly but inside it was eating him alive not knowing if you were okay or not.

"We need to something, that is my wife Tom, my y/n, our Peaky girl and you are sat here doing nothing to protect her" John shouts.

"Where would she go John, I cant think straight at the moment !" Tommy shouts back.

"Solomons" Michael mumbles making everyone turn to him.

"Alfie" John realises, your brother.

"Let's go."

---

"Let her fucking go !"

Alfie shouts, his lip and nose bleeding as he was held by two men on the floor.
You were bruised and beaten, Luca gripping onto your chin as you slip away in unconsciousness.

"Mr Solomons, I dont think you know what your sister has done, she killed one of my men, her life in vengeance of one of ours" Luca chuckles.

"He was a cunt" you whisper with a smirk, Luca pushes you harshly to the ground making your head bounce against the concrete.

"Get the fuck off me !" Alfie shouts, trying to get out of the mens grip.

"I am sorry for your loss" Luca concludes pulling out his gun and pointing it at your unconscious body.

---

"Alfie !"

John bursts through the bakery doors, his brothers and cousin following after. Everyone freezes at the sight.

"She wont wake up" Alfie says holding your hand

"She wont wake up" Alfie says holding your hand. Your head pulled onto his lap, your body cold and pale.

John skids against the concrete as he scramble towards your body.

"No-no...no" he mutters, he strokes the side of your head pulling away some lose hairs.

"He shot her" Alfie whispers pulling the jacket that laid over your body revealing the gun shot wound in your stomach.

"Baby..y/n if you can hear me please wake up darling" John whispers he places two fingers on your neck gentally pressing there getting slow pulse. "There is a slow pulse."

"John" Tommy places a hand on his shoulder.

"No, she can wake up, please darling stay awake" he says tears now falling free, he places his forehead on yours, "Please y/n, my girl please dont go to sleep."

---

They called an ambulance, they called it. You died in John's arms. Alfie let the big gangster walls fall down and cried for his sister. John shouted and shouted for you to wake up but you didn't and it broke his heart knowing he would see your beautiful smile again, your eyes, hear your laugh or your calming voice. You put your family first making sure none of them died in the hands of Luca and made the decision. Alfie told John you needed to make sure John knew you loved him. John knew. John hoped you knew he loved you too and that in the next life time or the life time after that you would be together again. He just wanted you to stay awake but he didn't want you to be in pain. He just wanted you know how meant to him and how much he loved you . You knew.