Joe Cole/ John Shelby.

"John, you are married, we can't keep doing this" You stand up from your bed pulling up the straps of your baby pink silk dress over your shoulders. 

"Didn't stop you before did it" he chuckles watching you closely.

You roll your eyes and open your bedroom door walking out, heading down stairs into the lounge room sitting on the velvet sofa, pouring yourself a whiskey, staring at the fire. John leans on the door way just in his trousers watching you as you pour yourself another whiskey. He let's out a chuckle causing you to turn your head towards him, raising a eyebrow at him.

"You couldn't be more Shelby if you tried" he says walking towards you.

"But I ain't am I, no you are married to Esme, she wants children, a life with you, I am just your side piece" you say leaning back in the sofa. John walks over kneeling in front of you placing his hands on your knees. 

"You are my first choice, when I married Esme, where did I go after my wedding night, here with you, I tell Esme I am going to work in London for the weekend and I am here with you, once the business with the Lee's and Kimber is gone, I am leaving this shithole with you" He says pulling your face towards his. You close your eyes leaning into his hand, kissing into his palm. 

"John...what if..." 

"no, no what if, it's me and you, I promise" he says bring your lips to his.

You push yourself off the sofa leaning into John, running your hands over his chest as his hands sit on your hips, you place a hand on his cheek, lowering your thumb to his chin, pulling it down, opening his mouth. Your tongues and teeth clash turning this into a heated makeup section, his hands pull up your silk dress, running his fingers up your thigh.

"achoo!"

"Cut!" The director shouts, you slowly pull away from Joe, who still has a arm wrapped around you. Everyone turns to Paul (Arthur) who is sat with Cillian (Tommy) and Finn (Michael) who were all sat in the corner. 

"Sorry!" Paul shouts causing you all the laugh. 

"Okay... right everyone break be back in 15" the director says getting up walking over to the camera for re-angles and better shots.

Joe stands up and takes out his hand for you to take, pulling you up. You and Joe walk over to the boys who are all laughing about Paul interrupting yours and Joe's scene. 

"Here they are, the lovebirds" Cillian smile, watching your face go a light pink. 

"Ha..ha.." You sarcastically say catching the jacket Finn throws at you. 

"Yeah.. sorry about that, you have to do it again" Paul says chuckling a little. 

"I ain't complaining, it's nothing I don't get at home" Joe says winking at you, you smack him around the head playfully then hiding you face in your hands as you feel the heat rise in your cheeks. As the others around you laugh at your reaction. 

"I really don't need to know what my brother and sister-in-law get up to in there spare time" Finn groans.

" I second that" Cillian says and Paul nods along still lightly chuckling. 

"I hate you all" you say  wrapping your jacket tighter around your body.

"no you don't" Joe says wrapping his arms around you. 

"Yeah y/n you love us" Paul sings, watching you and Joe in awe at the sight of you wrapped up in his arms, his head rested on yours. 

"Yeah... I love you all but I love Tom Hardy the most" you say a little louder as Tom sits a few seats down at the make- up getting ready for his scene with Cillian next. 

"Love ya too darling" he shouts back making you all laugh.

"Y/n and Joe we are going to do another take now please !" The directors shout.

You take off your jacket and throw it back to Finn, Joe takes your hand and takes back to the set of the bedroom and lounge. You give him a quick peck on the lips making him smile. 

"I love you the most" You whisper. 

"I love you more darling" Joe whispers back smiling sitting on the end of the bed as you two get ready for the director to shout. 

"And Action !"