Missing III

It had been a week since the attack on you and it had done more damage to you than ever; the nightmare, the screams, the hits. You were sat in the Grassion with the brothers, hoping your mind would be distracted from it all. Your hand in Johns as you listen along to one of Arthurs drunk stories. 

"Tommy.." Graces voice enters the convocation and everything goes dead silent. 

You waste no time on getting up letting go of Johns hand and pushing her through the small room doors out into the busy pub. The pub goes dead silent watching you, grab Grace off the floor and  push her against the bar. 

"Do you know, how it felt Grace, the pain" you ask, her face evidently shocked.

"I didn't mean it, I just wanted to get closer to Tommy, I promise" her voice trembling. 

"You watched him Grace, you watched his slap and beat me and you watched, stood there like nothing was wrong like the world was going on as normal" you voice loud and clear. 

"I am sorry.."

You slap her harshly across the face, the Shelby brothers eyes widen. Grace holds her cheek shocked aswell. 

"I am tired of fighting the nightmare, you gave me be glad I didn't punch or beat you like you did to me" You say " I feel like everything is falling apart faster than you can pick the pieces back together."

John watched his wife pour her heart out, none of the Shelby family knew how much this had hurt you. You put on a brave face but seeing Grace stood there, you broke. Everyone is the pub saw the pain in your eyes and their heart broke, the went to war yet they didn't see someone visibly brake in front of them. 

"You broke me Grace, I will give you that but its called Karma." Grace looked at you dead in the eyes watching something flincher in your eyes "And its pronounced 'Fuck you'."

You pushed her onto the floor harshly, stepping over her, you grabbed the whiskey bottle from the bar. Taking the lip with your lips and spitting in a Grace, you took John's hand and headed out the Grassion leaving everyone shocked at what they saw. 

You walking coming to halt and taking a deep breath. John watches his wife calm down a little and take a few mouth falls of whiskey before giving him the bottle for his to do the same. John chuckles and empty's the bottle and throws the now empty bottle aside. You wrap your arms around John, closing your eyes and enjoying the moment. John kisses your temple and plays with the ends of your hair. Pulling away a little you placed your lips on his for a soft passionate kiss. You pull away with a smile;

"Make me smile again John, forever and ever."