Rainy day ♡

Warning: smut xx

John had been at work all day, the cold rain had been pouring all day and you decided to stay in bed reading. John left you asleep early this morning, your naked body curled up in the sheets, he smiled at his sleeping body wanting nothing more than to hold you close and stay in bed with you but Tommy would have his head of he didn't show up to work on time at least once this week.

---

You lay on your stomach, book leant against the headboard as you flip through each page reading every word. The thin sheets laying at your bare hips. The bedroom window open, the smell of the rain coming through. You sigh tucking your hair behind you ear as you continue to read 'Romeo and Juliet'. Polly gave you the book after she finished reading it telling you it was one of the best books to read, Arthur joked you weren't getting enough love in your life if you needed to read a romantic book. John would usually come home to you reading on the sofa, or you would spend the evening leaning against John's back, his arms wrapped around your waist as you read.

You could hear the front door softly close and John's footsteps on the hunt to find his girl. John walks into the bedroom a soft smile on his face as find you reading like normal. You look over you shoulder a smile on your lips as you see your husband standing in the doorway of your bedroom with a smile.

"Hey baby" you say.

"Hey darling, you been like this all day?" John asks, taking off his coat and cap placing it on the chair in the corner of your room.

"Yeah, how was work?" You reply, going back to reading your book.

"Fucking long darling, all I could think about is leaving you naked in bed" John groans, continuing to take off his his clothes leaving him in his boxers.

"Mmhmm" you hum not fully listening.

John smirks knowing your not fully listening, he crawls up your body placing a light kiss up your bare back, up your spine. He gently moves your hair over your shoulder, his fingers dancing over your soft skin. He presses his lips onto your neck sighing softly as you hum at the feeling of his lips on you skin. You close your book, folding the top corner of the page and placing it on the bedside table. You turn your head to the side nudging your nose gently against his, you smile placing your lips on his, moving together perfectly, your soft lips moulding together. His tongue moves against your bottom lip, swiping across. You open your mouth, letting John slip his tongue in. A quiet moan escapes your lips. Your tongues massaging together like two loved up teens. John's hand slowly runs down your spine softly, pushing the thin sheet over your hips, he drawls his hand back up your side, coming around under your chest. 

You pull away slightly with a smile, your forehead placed on his. 

"Lay on your back" John whispers softly kissing you once more.

John lifts himself up a little as you turn on your back, moving your hair from under you back as you lay back down on the soft sheets. John smiles down at you climbing over you, reconnecting your lips again, you hum in content. You run your hands over his broad shoulders placing them at the base of his neck, your thumb running over his jaw line. You leg slips from under the sheet, your bare thigh pressed against his hip, your leg sliding down his. John pulls away from your lips pressing soft kisses down your neck, leaving purple marks as he goes along. You moan as he sucks on your sweet spot, your hips pushing up to meet his, his hard pressed against your inner thigh. John smiles against your skin leaning on his elbow as his other hand slides down your soft skin.