Crazy in Love.

Crazy In Love- Remix by Beyonce

(Esme doesn't exist in this) 

You are best mates with the Shelby family, you help Tommy with business, his right hand women and helpful when he needs you to shoot someone or get information. Arthur was your older brother in many ways, you helped him in the Grassion and he helped you but always telling drunken men to fuck off, if they looked at you in the wrong way. Polly was like you mum, after loosing yours to an illness she took you in and helped you through everything. Ada was your number one girl, she knew everything about you and you her, you supported each other through everything. Then there was John, you were closest to John, he was all of his family members merged into one. He wasn't your best friend or brother figure, he was your one and only after many drunken kisses and some sober ones you became his one night thing, he knew he wanted more and so did you. Every flirty comment and action made your heart flutter and his love towards you grow more. Everyone knew John's feeling towards you but no one commented on it because it wasn't their place to, of course there were a few teasing comments towards you both from the Shelby brothers but you both just laughed along but the comments all stayed in your minds. Simple actions like cheek kisses, hugs, his arm around your shoulders or your hand in his made you both blush like you were teenagers once again.One thing none of the Shelby's didn't know (except Ada) was that you could sing. Ada found you singing in your house when you thought you were alone but Ada being Ada doesn't know how to knock and just listened to you sing before clapping and shouting after you finished causing you to drop the plate you were washing on the floor. You thought you were shit at singing but Ada loved it and makes you sing to Karl when he can't sleep through the phone. 

---

"We should go out tonight" Ada places a cup of tea in front of you. 

"Why, we never go out" you chuckle. 

"Yeah that's why we should go out all of us, the boys as well" 

"Like we are all teenagers again, before the war" you say running your fingers over the rim of the tea cup.

 "We can wear nice dresses and get the boys to dress nice even thought they wear those bloody suits all the time" Ada states making you chuckle. 

"Yeah lets do it, come on lets tell the boys" you stand up taking Ada's hand towards the betting shop. 

Walking into the betting shop smiling with Ada, you find the Shelby brothers sat talking at the table but the sound of yours and Ada's giggles turn their attention towards you both. 

"What has got you two so bloody happy?" Arthur asks pointing his finger between the two of you. 

"We are going out tonight" Ada says smiling widely. 

"Good luck the last time y/n got drunk she fell asleep on 'er kitchen table" John chuckles causing you to pout at him.

"Hey, there are to many steps to go upstairs in my house" you explain making the boys chuckle at you and Tommy to have a small smile.