I am a woman.

You were the most powerful woman in the whole of London

You were the most powerful woman in the whole of London. You owned your own gang of men and woman, knew everything about everyone, you owned almost every club in the London and had your own legal business in dressmaking. Now the illegal side. That was a complicated story, you had a bit of everything, you transported drugs to and from places along with rum and whiskey. The police were scared of you, you could burn the whole of London with the click of your fingers. 

---

Tommy called a family meeting, whiskey had been stolen that was meant to have arrived to Small Heath that morning. Crates and crates had gone. And no one knew where but Tommy had a few ideas where he could send his complaints. 

"We are not going to the fucking y/l/n club, I don't give a shit" Arthur complains. 

"Scared Arthur?" John teases with a slight snigger. 

"Have you heard the stories, she burnt down a whole fucking town, she rules London" Arthur exclaims leaning back in his chair with a huff. 

"She is also involved with transportation of our whiskey, I want to know what happened to my whiskey" Tommy replies. 

"Are we going to one of her clubs?" John asks. 

"Me, you, Arthur and Michael" Tommy answers, glancing to Finn and Isaiah, "You two as well." 

 "When do we go Tom?" Finn asks, looking up at his older brother.

"Now." 

---

The brothers enter the club, red walls, chairs, mirrored ceilings. The place was packed with drunken men and woman dancing, laughing and shouting. Loud music from the band echoing through the club. And there you were. Sat on the bar, legs resting on a bar stool laughing with a few men and woman. John watches as your head leans back as you laugh, your back softly arching. 

"The Peaky Blinders are here" the bartender whispers into your ear. Your eyes scan the crowd finding the leader of the Peaky Blinders looking straight at you. You jump from the bar, reviling your jewelled outfit, highlighting every curve perfectly. You walk with power, the swing of your hips and the click of your heels. You smirk, pausing in front of the Blinders, looking Tommy up and down. 

"May I help you boys?" You ask, your voice as smooth as honey yet as sharp as knives.  

"I want answers, whiskey was stolen from your-" 

"Sorry, mister Shelby but I don't do business until I decide I want to talk to you, I work on my time" You interrupt Tommy, John tries to hide his smirk. "You can sit and enjoy yourself until I want to talk to you." 

Your eyes catch Johns, you look him up and down with a smirk. 

"You look like fun" You wink at him, brushing your arm past him gently, your hands brushing against each other as you pass him. John runs his tongue over his bottom lip his eyes following you as you walk past him.