Bust your windows.

I have two imagine coming out soon before this one but I really wanted to post this one first :)

You sit with the Shelby brothers in the corner of the Grassion on a Friday. You were supposed to be out with your boyfriend, Alex, however there was a rumour he was meeting Lizzie Stark here to a quickie before going to meet you.

"I don't fucking like him" Arthur says for about the seventh time. 

"Neither do I" You mutter, taking a sip of your wine. 

"Then, why are you with the git" Michael replies. 

You glance quickly at John before looking back at Michael, "Distraction." 

"He is one prick of an distraction" Tommy says, lighting a cigarette. 

"Y/n" Finn bursts in with Isaiah who is holding a bat, you smirk as he hands in to you ignoring the Shelby's confused glances. "He is here with Lizzie." 

"In his new car?" You ask, leaning the bat behind John's chair. 

"Yeah" Isaiah nods, sitting down at the table with Finn who is unable to hide his grin, "Heard him bragging about it, how fucking expensive it was and was using you so he could get it"

You laugh, shaking your head as you lean back into your chair in slight disbelief. John's jaw clenched as he listened to his brother. John hated Alex, once word got out that you and John fucked once one drunken night, Alex flirted with you everyday until you would say yes to finally a date. You just said yes in hope it would help you get over John, it didn't work, you worked with John everyday and you talked everyday, he would come around yours most nights for dinner and you two would end up falling asleep cuddling in front of the fire.

"Look," Arthur nods towards the door, were Alex walks in past the Shelby's and yourself without realising it, his arm wrapped around Lizzie's shoulders a smug smile on their lips. 

"What are you up to?" John whispered, his hot breath hitting your neck as he leaned into you. You smirk looking at him, your faces only inches away. 

"I am causing trouble darling." 

John smirks leaning back into his chair as everyone watched Alex running his hand up and down Lizzie's arm making her giggle. He smiles at her and leans down to kiss her but pauses as his eye's widen as he looks between the Shelby and Michael and Isaiah before his eyes finally find yours. He instantly pushes Lizzie out the way, making her look at him confused before following his trail of sight, her face paled when her eyes met yours. 

"Sugar" He laughs nervously walking towards you making you raise an eyebrow at him, "You look nice, is that the dress I got you?" 

"No, John brought me this" You say, you were wearing a silk emerald dress, golden thin straps, a slit in the left side exposing your leg to your mid-thigh. "The dress you brought me went missing a week ago and it seems like I found it."