Troublemaker.

You're a troublemaker (you're a troublemaker)You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl

You ain't nothing but a troublemaker, girl

You were different to the other girls, you coursed trouble for the Peaky Blinders. You were from Scotland, a place of wild girls that feared nothing and no one. You hair was blonde curled naturally, you always wore a silk dress that had a slit up the left leg, it always highlighted your curves perfectly and made all men drool. Your eyes were blue with hints of green, like the world was placed in your eyes. You walk made heads turn, people feared you and you loved having the power over people but you never abused it, you cared about people, if you saw homeless or poor on the streets, you gave them a few pounds and went on your way. 

The Peaky Blinders first set their eyes on you in the Grassion, you sat in the corner by yourself sipping on a glass of whiskey. You didn't know who the Peaky Blinders were but you heard and knew of the Shelby Brothers. You could feel eyes on you so turning your head you met the eyes of John Shelby, your gaze lasted only seconds when the real reason your were in Small Heath came through the doors of the pub. You were here for some information and to send a warning to a gang that were heading to take over your town in Scotland and you were sent to stop them. John whispered to his brother noticing your eyes fixated of the movement of this man. 

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down
The way you bite your lip
Got my head spinnin' around
After a drink or two
I was putty in your hands
I don't know if I have the strength to stand  

 You watch this man order two drinks and make his way over to you, placing the drink down next to your know empty one. He sits opposite you and starts talking about deals and plans for yours two gangs not that you were paying any attention as he was talking shit anyway. Your attention being on John and his brothers as they watch you intensely. You eyes glued onto John's blue ones now only hearing mumbles from the man. You bight your lip and wink at John making his legs weak and his heart beat faster. 

Oh oh oh, trouble troublemaker yeah
That's your middle name, oh oh oh
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain

The slam of the man's glass on the table made everyone flinch but you didn't seem affected by it, he knew this was only going one way. Before he could pull out his gun, you picked up your glass and smashed it with full force on his head making him fall off his chair and the men around go dead silent and the Shelby men stand to attention. You move your hair from your shoulder and look down at the man and step on his chest, your heel digging into his skin. "Oan yer trolley, you fucking weapon" you thick Scottish voice spits, pulling your gun from your thigh holster and shooting him dead in the head. 

And I wanna know, why does it feel so good but hurt so bad?
Whoa, my mind keeps saying, "run as fast as you can"
I say I'm done but then you pull me back
Whoa, I swear you're giving me a heart attack, troublemaker