Fuck sake.

Your  Finn's twin, Shelby sister. 

Being a Shelby had its benefits but one thing that I hated the most was my brothers being over protective. Every time I got a boy-friend they would instantly ask questions like their name, address, family members and if we were in a relationship with them and then they would go and find this boy and threaten them therefore they would get scared and never talk to me again. John was the most protective always telling me to put on a jacket if it was to revealing or giving me his if we were out. I loved him for that but I am about to turn 18 and myself and Isaiah have been dating since we were 15 without anyone knowing. 

Isaiah and I were walking to the Shelby house were I lived for the family meeting that Isaiah had been asked  to this meeting making me feel nervous and worried that my brothers found out about us. Before we went in Isaiah turned toward me and took my hand in his. 

"Y/n if your brothers have found out about us then everything will be okay, I love you more than anything and if I have to choose being a Peaky Blinder or you, I will always choose you" he said smiling, I pulled him into a hug and placed my head on his beating heart as he kissed my head. 

"I love you too, ready to go in?" I ask pulling away and kissed his cheek as he nodded taking a deep breath in and out. 

Walking into the Kitchen to my brothers sitting down all eyes on me and Isaiah except Michael who gave me a kiss on the cheek and a side hug and tapped Isaiah's back and Aunt Poll who gave a light smile towards us both. I look toward my brothers who sit quietly lent back in their chairs, Tommy smoking, Finn and Arthur smiling a little and John sat quietly hands on the table with a angry face. I cleared my throat after a few awkward moments of no one talking. 

"Hey brothers, you all look like shit like usual, I am fine, you are fine, can we go now?"  I ask, lent against the wall, Isaiah next to me. 

"No you ain't moving a fucking muscle Y/n, Isaiah sit please" Tommy says in a demanding tone. Isaiah looks at me and sits down now facing my brothers. I look at John who raises a brow at me and looks at Isaiah with a smirk. 

"So Isaiah, me and my brothers know about you and y/n, Arthur saw you climbing out the window yesterday mornin" Tommy says, I look at Arthur as he ratted us out and stick up my middle finger, 

"oy, put your finger down or I will chop it off" Arthur states making me roll my eyes and Michael gives out a little chuckle. 

"Isaiah the Peaky Boys or y/n, what is it?" John asks looking Isaiah dead in the eye. 

"Fuck sake John, me and Isaiah have been together since we were 15, 3 years and we haven't broke up, I have his heart and he has mine, we are happy, he hasn't left or cheated, we are happy and if you love me or care then you will let us be" I state looking John dead in the eye, leaning off the wall and walking over to the table a little. John gets up and walks over to me and then terns back to Isaiah. 

"Y/n or the Peaky boys." 

Everyone looks at Isaiah and it doesn't take him a second before taking off his cap and placing it in the table and looking at me with a smile then at John. "I will always choose y/n."

There is a minuet of silence before John walks over to Isaiah and places a hand on Isaiah's shoulder, I was about to pull him off but Tommy grabbed my hand. 

"If you ever hurt my baby sister, I will cut out your eyes and that ain't a threat its a promise" John states taking the a hand off his shoulder and takes the cap off the table and puts it back on Isaiah's head. 

"Welcome to the Shelby family" Tommy says making me smile which Tommy mirrors. 

"Yes, but next time use the door and if you hurt our sister, you'll be to dead to find out" Arthur said making me smack the back of his head and the others smile. Everyone is welcoming and is happy I am happy. John doesn't say anything making me worried, so I take his hand and drag him outside in the cold.

"John are you okay?" I say. 

"Look your my sister and if you get fucking hurt, I feel like its my fault I didn't protect you, your my favourite sibling and I love you the most" He admits, I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him waist and he wraps his around my shoulders.

"I love you the most too" I murmurer. 

"Lets go inside, you and your boyfriend need to catch us up on those 3 years." He smiles and opens the door for me to walk through. I sit on Isaiah's lap as we all laugh and talk about how happy me and Isaiah are. 

"So Isaiah, I expect marriage and kids, I want nieces and nephews like 10 of em" Arthur states drunk, I roll my eyes "fuck me". 

"I am sure Isaiah has taken care of that" Tommy laughs, John goes red, his fist clenched quickly walking towards Tommy.

"John...no"