•CHAPER 41•

'Flying Lesson'

---

Amora and Cedric walked down the towards past the forbidden forest towards the quidditch pitch, Cedric with his Nimbus 2001 in left hand and his other hand was occupied by Amora small hand he gripped.

"Your the captain for Hufflepuff aren't you?" Amora asked, making Cedric turn to her.

"Yeah I am."

"What's it like?" Amoras asked, smiling up at her boyfriends, who had his black and yellow Hufflepuff scarf on.

"It's kinda stressful but also rewarding," he stated, stroking his thumb over amora's hand.

Cedric and Amora walked toward a lot of people on the way to the lonely pitch, it was quite early.

"I can't imagine we've only got 2 week until the 3rd task," Amora exclaimed, with a slight sad smile.

"Don't worry babe, we'll see each other in the holidays," Cedric reassured, making Amora cuddling into his arm as they continued to walk.

"Look who it is!"

"The love bird are here!"

"Gab shut up!" Cedric laughed, causing Amora to giggle which made Cedric adore her even more.

"What are you doing here anyway," Herbert asked, looking at the couple that's where close together.

"Cedric came to teach me how to ride a broom."

"Oh yeah! I forgot you never ride one," Herbert clapped his hands together in excitement.

"Yeah," Amora chuckled awkwardly,

"We'll help you," Herbert smiled, explaining the simple things she'll need to know like how to mount and to move.

Amora mounted Cedric's broom and slowly elevating herself into the air, and moving around the air getting supportive looks from her friends and Cedric.

Amora smiled, dismount the broom near the entrance of the Hufflepuff locker rooms.

"You did so good!" Gabrielle exclaimed, clapping her hands, "are you gonna go again?"

"Nope! Not today," Amora quickly said, causing the group to erupt into laughter.

Amora felt the goosebumps appear on her arms which Cedric noticed causing him to unwrap his scarp and quickly wrap the black and yellow knitted scarf around her neck.

"Now your gonna be cold."

"That doesn't matter, your cold I'm not letting to freeze," Cedric protested, holding her hand.

"Anyway, you look cute as a Hufflepuff," he coed.

"Is that so," Amora smiled, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Hmm."

"OMG! Get a room," Herbert groaned, Amora and Cedric completely ignoring his comment walking away cuddled close together.