•CHAPER 42•

'Harry right?'

---

The corridors of hogwarts where packed, full of student from multiple different school, some who spoke a different languages too. The couple just got back from the quidditch pitch still cuddled close together as they walked away.

They walked past the multiple pillars that looking into the courtyard, where mostly the Beauxbaton girl where standing.

"Amora!" Fleur yelled from the group of girls, snatching her attention away from Cedric.

Amora looked at Cedric waiting for his approval to see her friends,obviously Cedric never stoped her. Cedric smiled kisssing her cheek softly and whispering, "you can go, I'll see you later."

Amora blushed and pecked his lips, walking away from her boyfriend towards the massive group of giggle girls.

"You too are so cute," one of them giggled, making Amora blush slightly, and she snuggled her facing to Cedric Hufflepuff scarf trying to hide the shade of crimson on her cheeks.

"You should have seen them on Christmas break," Amora snorted, "they where attached by the hip, I mean, they when every where together."

"They where cute this morning too," Natalia said out of the blue, making Amora giving her a 'you ratted me out look'.

"What is she talking about," Fleur said confused.

Natalia cut in before Amora could even open her mouth, "this morning didn't I go for my robe in Amora room."

"Yes."

"Well when I went in Cedric was their also, and before you say anything Its not what you think Fleur," Natalia explained Calmly.

Fleur eyes where wide open staring at Amora, before Amora chimed in, "Fleur we where studying and we fell asleep that's all."

"It better of been, and if he did I'm gonna beat him," Fleur said sternly, scaring Amora slightly not knowing this side of her sister. Her protective side.

"It was cute too see, Amora cuddled up in his chest and him soothing her as she slept," Natalia continued, making all the girls 'aw' and smile.

"You've stroke gold with him you know," another girl, Salina, added.

"I know," Amora mumbled, remember a the cute moment they've had.

---

Amora walked towards the dusty and rustic library that Amora adored, picking up more books to read before she slept. Amora loved a good book, escaping from reality making her own little world in between the thin pages of a book.

Amora walking into the library taking a sudden sharpe turn, accidentally walking into a slightly taller boy, with circler glasses and shaggy black hair.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Amora apologies, making the boy blush slight, probably not know he's doing it at all.

"It's ok."

"Your Harry right?" Amora asked, looking threw the columns of books on display, picking up a few and flicking threw some pages.

"Yeh, your Amora right? Fleur's sister and Cedric girlfriend?" Harry asked smiling, Amora answered with a, "yep! That's me."

"So, are you prepared for the last task?" Amora questioned.

"As prepared as I can be," Harry chuckled.

"I think all the champions are like that."

Amora and Harry talked for awhile about the tournament, until Amora noticed the time knowing she's got to get going back to the carriage before curfew.

"Good luck Harry!"

"Thankyou," Harry blushed slightly, being affected by her beauty and kindness.