A little PEP talk!♡

Hey guys.

It's Jess here, and I wanted to basically talk to you about how this is going to be planned out.

I'm going to be writing every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I'm starting now from Thursday.

And maybe, maybe, if I get the raw need to write about Klaroline ill post a new chapter for you guys! And don't worry, I will never ever ever ever ever get tired of this. Because I love Klaroline with all my soul.

Unlike some people. -----》HINT HINT ¥OUTUBERS.

PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO TELL ME THAT KLAMILLE AND STEROLINE ARE HAPPENING.

NOT ON MY WATCH.

It actually hurts, y'know?

For someone who's been shipping Klaroline for over six months now, it breaks my heart shamelessly to find out that they are moving away from each other, detaching.

And I'm still shipping them even if there's nothing more to ship.

But the remind of their memories are becoming new fresh ones and bringing a new transformation into them. They will be together.

Like Klaus said..

"I will be your last love, ..However long it takes.."

This quote sticks by my side forever and ever.

Please have hope towards rhea as you have hope towards your exams. They are more important that homework and TV. More important than the TV show itself.

Bye.

-Jess