Five

I hummed the lyrics to Ed Sheerans 'Song' while Stefan made my breakfast.

It was a Sunday morning and I felt myself being very very attached to my phone, only meaning one thing.

Ezra.

I have been talking to this dude nonstop ever since I saw him in the hallway and let me tell you, I sure was lucky.

I think he's amazing.

He is so cute and charming and adorable.

And 22 other things.

Sorry, I'm fantasising.

My phone beeped.

Are your parents artists?

-Ezra.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

No, why?

-Roxy

I sent it and waited.

Because you, my lady, are a masterpiece.

-Ezra;)

I chuckled and blushed.

Stefan saw me and lifted his head up from the food he was cooking, giving me a little smile.

"What's got you so happy?" He asked with a wink.

"Um, something Cayren said." I lied.

Using my friends as a shield.

Good job.

"Really?" He asked disbelievingly.

I nodded.

How did you pick that one up?

-Roxy

My brother Nik taught me it, he's an artist.

-Ezra

I smiled softly. He was so adorableeeeee.

"What's got you in such a happy mood?" Damon asked as he walked by, passing me and sitting down on the armchair.

"Something Cayren said." I repeated.

"Who the hell is that?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"My friend. From that stupid place or building I shall say that you call school."

He huffed.

"The place where you were suppose to behave? That school?" Stefan asked.

I perked up. "It's ts not my fault that Mr DumSkull can't get his facts right."

Stefan laughed. "Mr Tanner? Yeah I had the same problem with him, he got me in trouble for it."

"You got in trouble?" I turned to Damon. "He got in trouble?!"

He nodded, taking a bourbon bottle and drinking it.

"Wow, I was gone for a long time."

They frowned.

"Don't say that. It gives bad memories." Damon insisted. I nodded.

"Okay. Anyway I was thinking that you guys could fill me up on Klaus?"

Damon spit his drink out, letting it wash over me.

"How do you know about him?!" Stefan demanded as he walked over.

I shrugged. "I just do."

"You can't just know about something without finding out from someone else!" Damon shouted.

"Look! I just, know. I can't help feeling clever and unexpectedly smart." I said with a smile.

"Rox, this is serious." Stefan cried.

"He's right. Klaus is dangerous and you don't know what he is capable of, just stay clear from him and do your own thing."

I nodded. "Okay." And just a tip, I know whose body he's in.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I sat down in the Grill,  my phone on the table as I drank my smoothie. It was chocolate.

"Hello sweetheart."

Fuck, I thought I wouldn't see him until Prank Week.

Early bird I guess.

"Hey Klaus." I said looking at him in amusement as I supped the drink and hummed in delight.

"Your not afraid," he tilted his head at me. "Why?"

I sighed. "I'm scared of spiders, bugs, sharks and even splinting plants but not you. Your cool, don't know what I should be afraid of really."

He was looking at me, trying to figure something out.

"You find me interesting," I tilted my head at him,  mockingly. "Why?"

He laughed. "Funny, I only came to ask you to warn your friends about hurting my doppelganger but it seems I have yet to try and find you out too. Your a vampire, correct?"

I nodded.

He put a brow up. "But that's not all you are."

"Observant Mr Original." I smiled.

"Yes. Very."

"Okay then, let me enlighten you. I'm a vampire plus Witch plus a Klaroline fan."

He faltered slightly.

"What do you mean? How can that happen?"

I chuckled. "I don't know. But all I know is, your going to be a problem to my friends."

He nodded with a smirk. "Yes,  I guess I am. What's a klaroline fan?"

"A klaroline fan is a person that likes a couple together,  like you and this mysterious girl that will be forever taunting your mind and driving you off the scales with desire. A girl with a bright feature that only you, my friend, can bring out."

His eyes were wide.

"Her name won't be hissed or spat at. It will be said in genuine care and insurance," I looked at him and put a 6 dollar bill on the table before getting out my seat. "She is loved by one of the hybrids you are about to make."

He swallowed.

I smirked and skipped out the Grill, my head swarming with sex ideas.

I can get used to this.