Eight

I felt my insides curl as I saw Stefan trying to stop his veins from appearing into his skin, and the fangs grow from his teeth. He was trying to stop it and I really hadn't been much help.

Focusing on the pair I closed my eyes and chanelled the power from the witches in my dead coven. The power surged through me and I let it out, transferring it to my Latin words.

" Jube I , veneficas tibi , o carissimi coetu eo confluxissent , advoca vires , extermina , ac sarciendae , lepidus cogitur statum suum a lamia."

Stefan choked a bit before falling to the ground, clutching his stomach slowly. Elena gasped before appearing at his side, pressing her hands towards his cheeks and moving his hair out the way.

She pressed her wrist to his mouth and urged. "Come on Stefan! You need blood."

He shook his head to each side."I can't Elena, you know I can't hold my blood lust. I'm the ripper, always will be."

"No, I believe in you Stefan! You can do this."

"He can't."

Their heads snapped towards me. Stefan gave me a confused look. "Since when did you get here?"

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, I saved the guys ass and this is how he repays me? No hug or anything?

"Hello! I saved you!"

"What do you mean?" He asked, a confused look on his face.

"I'm a witch."

His eyes widened in surprise. "That's not possible. Your a vampire!"

I laughed. "Pretty cool right?"

"Not really! Why didn't you tell me earlier? And Damon!"

Sighing, I gestured towards him. "I wanted to keep it a secret."

"Why?"

"Because I thought it would be fun! Riling you up whenever I could using magic, taunting your heads and dilating your dreams.."

He waved his hands off. "Yeah I get it, but that was vital information! Your a witch and a vampire, that means you have some serious power we needed to know about."

I scoffed. "So you could use me?"

He shook his head furiously. "No! I could have helped. Found you a witch to teach you how to control it."

Well, that did make sense, I mean, I still didn't know how to make everyone in a room shut their mouths. The only ring I can do is freeze people's brains, burn vampires brains, throw people into walls, do a protection spell, unlink people, I had a lot.

"Well, I'm sorry."

He nodded. "It's fine."

"Wait..what were you doing with Klaus?"

Stupid Elena. Stupid stupid stupid..

I put on a fake smile and turned to her. "I was helping him get Tyler so he could leave. I needed to come and save you guys without him knowing."

She nodded in understanding.

Stefan grabbed her arm and walked alongside me, before speeding off. "Let's go home!" I heard him call out.

Before I could follow however, I got a text from, ..Ezra?

So, I thought we could hang out tomorrow, maybe a day out in the amusement park?

-Ezra

A smile tugged at my lips. I wanted to see him today, but I never got a chance, prank week, and Klaroline, I had a lot on my mind.

I quickly texted back.

Sure, just give me the details,

See you soon.

-Roxy

Not even a minute later, he sent me another text.

Tomorrow, 7pm, wear something casual, and to make it more extravagant,

Be there.

-Ezra

Blushing, I typed an okay before speeding after my fast brother, hoping he wouldn't question me tomorrow when I left.