Twelve

I knock on the door impatiently, my shoes seriously uncomfortable.

The amount of time I spent in my room, thinking of my relationship with the originals and my brothers, took too much, and it made me a tiny bit late.

The door opened in a furious whip and a guy stood there, with a smirk. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and he was a little buff.

Kol.

I recognised him straight away, since my brain picked up a picture of him, a sanogram of his latest advances.

He rose an eyebrow, but his smirk still stayed on.

"Look who decided to join the party."

My smile never left. "Hey Kol."

He faltered before bringing me inside and slamming me onto the inside of the door. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?"

A grin formed onto my face, and I gave him an aneurysm, seeing him crouch to the floor and hold his head in pain.

"My name is Roxy, short for Roxaline. And I'm here for Ezra."

He laughed when I stopped my magic, and stood up slowly. Still in pain I see.

"I like you. Just like I enjoy witches."

"Well get another one, this one's mine brother."

Kol moved and I caught Ezra standing by the steps, a grin on his face when he saw me. I walked towards him and collided into his embrace.

"I missed you."

He chuckled. "I missed you too."

We heard a snigger and I heard Ezra groan and Kol.

"Brother, can you please bring everyone down? I want them to meet Roxy. And you know what happens when Nik gets impatient."

Wait..

Klaus wanted to meet me?

Was he excited?

Damn, I must have made an impression.

Kol moaned, stupid brothers, and flashed upstairs.

Ezra turned towards me slowly, a smirk on his face, and before I could comprehend what was happening, he was kissing me.

He kissed me softly, palming my cheek with his hands, his warm and touching hands. His smell hit me, the cologne he used inhabiting my senses.

"I've missed kissing you.."

I giggled. "It's only been like, an hour."

He hissed. "An hour too long, I don't know how much it will take for the dinner to finish but I am hardly going to survive the hours when I know you'll be sitting next to me, your lips awaiting mine to ease your desires."

I was panting now, and I smacked his arm playfully when he laughed.

"Aw, such a cute couple."

Rebekah. Obviously.

She smiled at me, maybe it was forced?, before gently giving me a hug.

"Finally, another girl to my enjoyment."

I smiled.

Wait.

What?

"Another girl? What do you speak of?" Ezra asked.

We heard footsteps from the stairs, and saw Klaus walking down, Caro - Caroline?

"Caroline!?"

She snapped her head towards me, her smile widening. "Roxxxx!"

I rose a brow. "What are you doing here? Having sex with Klaus?" I joked.

She blushed.

"Wait you did!?"

Klaus smirked.

"You are fast."

He glared. "I was impatient, and besides, you gave me her impeccable presence."

Ezra behind me, stiffened.

"What do you mean, gave me?"

I turned to him, a sheepish smile on my face.

"I helped him get Caroline."

He scoffed. "So he just used you to get to her?"

I shook my head. "No, I was the one who told them both about each other."

"What!?" Caroline screamed.

"Wait..she gave you hints about me?"

"Yeah..she said I was going to meet the perfect guy but,"

He cut her off. "But?"

"Tyler was in the way."

Klaus merrily smiled, and kissed her softly before turning to me."Thank you. For everything."

He then looked at Ezra. "Your very lucky brother."

"Thank you Nik."

And without another word, he threw Caroline over his shoulder and ran upstairs, her gigging echoing through the walls.

"Well," he put his hand towards me. "Dinner, m'lady?"

I took it. "Dinner, m'lord."

They walked into the livingroom, and chatted with the originals for the rest of the night, and Roxy, never knew what had it coming when she went home.