Two

"Well..this is awkward." I said, breaking the silence that was breaking in the room.

My brow creased up as I looked at my brothers, waiting for a reply or some kind of movement.

But no.

They had been looking at me like this ever since I got here.

I was patiently waiting as I tapped the device in my hand on the table when they flashed into the Grill with their eyes red with worry and tears, maybe disbelief as well. Anyway once they had come they flashed me into a room.

My room.

In our house.

The boarding house.

My father's house.

They had been looking at me for the past Five minutes and I have been nothing but annoyed. What kind of entertainment was this? I just appeared from being trapped and they look at me as if I'm a monster.

"Okay, I'm getting sick of this, will you just say something?!" I asked.

Damon's curvy lips turned upwards as he sauntered over and threw me over his shoulder and bashed me to collide with his body and Stefan's.

"We can't believe your back.." Stefan asked as he suffocated me through his stone crushing hug.

"Can't...b-breathe."

They pulled away with a chuckle.

"So..can you show me my room?" I asked.

Damon smiled and nodded as Stefan just sat in his study.

I followed Damon up the steps and smiled at the scent of his cologne, the 'Benhsuevola Lietra'. It was a perfume he had made in the 1920's,  selling it as well as he had upgraded his toned body.

He finally stopped at a door, a white one, it had patterns of a ballad reflex bird which tousled down and looked as if it was curling around its children.

I smiled and pushed the handle, gently tugging the door open.

I gasped at the sight.

My old room.

The room I had been taken away from.

I took a few steps forward and clasped my hand around the little decorations on the dresser, my hand fanning over the familiar ribboned doll that, somewhat, looked scary to me.

Walking around I saw the picture of my father, his eyes glued to mine. I felt a silent tear unfold and bring itself to its visible state, crashening onto the floor with a silent thump.

My eyes finally tooled over to see the bed. The pink and white bed my maid, Annonem Bennett, had once prepared for me.

A shame she died.

A crying shame.

I sat down on the matress and spread my hands around the sheets, it's fabric ruff and soft.

"Did you find your room?!" I heard Stefan bellowing from downstairs.

I chuckled.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you."

I heard him chuckle.

"We missed you Rox."

"I missed you too."