Nine

Klaus twitched. He groaned. He growled deeply as he felt a pair of lips on his length, bringing him into a hot area.

He tryed to open his eyes but the pleasure was so good he relaxed into it, his hands working on the sheets. He let out a grugged growl when he went deeper.

He finally had the courage and strength to open his eyes, and if he was hard, then he would be harder because the sight infront of him was so endearing he had to stop himself from snapping.

Caroline had her mouth connected to him, her mouth digging I deeper to take him in, all of him, not that she hadn't already. Her hair was out, flowing down her collarbone, and possibly making her look even more beautiful.

She was wearing his shirt, a grey henley, and he doubted that he'd want it back after seeing her look so delicate and exquisite. He licked his lips as wondrous thoughts galloped inside of him.

He suddenly jerked, his mouth dropping as he saw her bite his flesh, his swollen and tasted flesh. She had licked him clean, without waiting for him to release into her.

"Mhm," she moaned at his taste, so heavenly, she thought. Her mind had wandered all around for ways to pleasure him, and this was the most  delectable idea she had, and while he slept made it even more exciting.

His breath hitched at her vibrations, and in no longer than a second had he emancipated his own release, her following reply to sucking him dry. Her lips swiping around his tip before slowly going around his length.

He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted her. So bad that it was painful. He wanted to take her, over and over again, until her body was struggling to function. His willpower wanted this.

So he did just that.

He took her.

Over,

And over,

And over,

And over again.

His lips assassinated hers, battling her with all his strength, and it wasn't long till he had her writhing underneath him, begging and pleading for him to do it.

"Please," she begged. Her hands wandering onto his chest, clawing at it and trying to get past his blocking hand.

He smirked, leaned forward and started tracing her neck. "You are delicate.." he blew slowly, onto her ear and loved the way she shuddered. "Your so beautiful.."

She sighed dreamily, smiling. "I'd be even more happy if you'd just hurry up."

He chuckled at her eagerness. So adorable.

Languidly, he kissed her, and deepened it when he starting getting out of control. He held onto her hips, keeping her in place as he sucked gently on her bottom lip.

She let him access, thoroughly enjoying his torture, and making noises erupt out of her mouth whenever she wanted him to.

He greedily spanned her on, taking his short off of her, she whimpered. He gazed at the familiar skin after he had carelessly threw the shirt she had wore to the side.

He loved her body. He loved her reactions to him. He loved everything about her. He loved her.

She was his. And only, ever, his.

She was his..

She gasped as he - ("finally!") (He smirked, "aren't we eager?") - entered her, making her create noises that were made by only his obeys, and ears. His chest heaved, hard, as she held onto the sheets, her toes curling at the amazing feeling.

"God," she gasped.

He smirked. "My names Nik, sweetheart, sorry for missing an introduction."

Her lips formed a smile. "Nik.."

He shuddered, and then moved so he could plunge himself back into her, a reward for saying his name in such a seductive way. He wasn't sure if she had, but it sure sounded like it.

She screamed. She lost it all as she finally released into him, and it wasn't just her. He had growled, held onto her shoulder and dug his nails into her skin, his breathing laboured.

He finally unrivalled his own release, falling onto the bed, his head between her shoulder and he breathed heavily onto her ear. It sent shivers down her spine, and she was very very glad that he chosen to do so.

He curled a arm around her waist, bringing her closer to his body as he rolled himself over, creating some space for him and her, not to squish her. She smiled and laid her head on his chest.

Her ear was glued to his chest, hearing his undead heart beat wuickening every time she stood by, or anytime he skmply gazed at her. She could kill him in 10 seconds, break him in a minute, and save him in no more that a second.

"Goodnight Caroline."

"Goodnight Klaus."

He stiffened.

She knew.

She knew this whole time, that he was the hybrid who tryed to kill her friend. She had known and she still stayed with him.

This was suspicious.

But he shoved his thoughts to the side, focusing on the angel in his arms, and wanting to savour the moment with her until she realises her mistake and leaves him to his own pitiful self.

("Unless she comes back for more." He thought.)