Eighteen

Elijah looked at me between confusion and shock.

"What do you mean?"

Smiling sheepishly, I replied. "I'm a witch. And a vampire. Vampire witch."

"That isn't possible! You cannot be two supernatural forces at one. It's not likely."

Okay then. He wants proof.

I'll give him proof.

My hand slowly tilted upwards facing Kol, flicking the air, and causing his neck to be snapped. His body fell to the ground.

Rebekah gasped.

I smirked. "Is that enough proof?"

Elijah darted his eyes away from his brother and over to me. He sighed and nodded. "Is guess."

"We should head back, I want to see if Nik is still alive. Rebekah, bring Kol will you?" Ezra said, and grabbed me And Caroline, wooshing out.

/•AT THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE•\

The original family dissappear inside the room. I blew out a arrogant huff. Caroline lifts an eyebrow.

"What's up with you?"

Frowning, I replied. "Klaus won't let us go inside. It's so unfair!"

She laughed. "I know. It's sucks."

"So, how's the sex life going on?"

Her mouth dropped and she smacked my arm. "Rox! That was so innapropriate!"

I shrugged and laughed. "It's fine. Not like I haven't talked about it before. And anyway, I've done in tons of times. So come on, spill."

She shook her head, a smile tugging at her lips before she breathed out. "It's amazing. Like..you can feel your body being massaged every second of the day." She shut her eyes dreamily.

"Wow." I smiled.

She nodded and tweaked a face. "I know. How about you? Is Ezra treating you right?" A concerned face appeared and I felt warm at her care.

"Yeah. He's amazing. He's like a mini Elijah and Kol altogether. Except, he does get angry like Klaus sometimes so, I think he got part of their genes." I enthalled.

She gave a wink. "Well, I suppose we both have had a little sneak peak of their inner demons."

I laughed. "Yeah right, I haven't seen him be seductive once, and that proves something."

Her eyebrow lifts up in request for my continence.

"He hasn't done it before."

She gasped. "As if!"

I shook my head. "It's true! I just realised."

She clicks her tongue in thought before taking her phone out of her bag. I look at her in confusion.

She looks at me. "Oh come on! You don't think I'm going to help you wear something sex for tonight?"

My jaw drops. "No way! I am not going to do that!"

She pouts. "Please? For me?"

I let out a deep breath. "Fine."

She squeals and shows me the gear on the screen.

A gasp drops from my mouth.

She smirks. "I guess that's a yes to the outfit?"

I smile. "He'll yeah."

/•IN THE GUEST ROOM•\

"You want us to WHAT?"

Lily looked at her niece in confusion. "What's the problem? It's just a little task."

Klaus raised an eyebrow. What was she planning?, he thought.

Elijah stepped forward. "What will we expect from this? The girl is already a vampire, she is safe within Niklaus's presence."

Lily shook her head. "You do not understand dear, the girl is special."

"We know she is, have you seen her?" Kol says sarcastically.

She let's out a laugh, flipping his hair back, before looking at them all. "The girl has something of ours. And we want it delivered safely, but that cannot happen when she is in danger."

Klaus perks up at that. He slowly advanced towards his aunt, a angry look in his eyes. "What does she have?"

She closed her eyes. "I cannot speak of it. But it is something forcefully powerful and will not be given if in danger. The dead vampires and witches are rising, and as is Silas."

"Then you must find the deathbed of his immortality. We cannot let him rise." Elijah ordered.

She smiled at her nephew. "I will do everything in my power to keep you safe, as of your lovers too."

Rebekah gave a sigh of relief.

But then their aunt spoke again.

"On one condition."

Klaus groaned and grabbed the knife, wanting to launch it at her, but Elijah stood in front of him, and the knife planted itself inside him, shredding his suit and letting the blood ooze out before healing.

"Get out of my way Elijah."

He shook his head. "No. We will deal with this with maturity Niklaus. So if you wouldn't mind, please reattract your weapon from my body."

Klaus smiled cruelly. "With pleasure." And in one swift movement, shredded his suit by slicing his insides.

Elijah screeched, a womanly screech, and gazed at his torn suit. He had an angry look on his face, but then he breathed out and let his palm stand out.

Klaus annoyingly sighed and rested the knife on his palm, shredding his skin in the process, a short smile on his face.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get home."

Lily raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

He gave her a sad frown. "Niklaus ruined by suit."

She laughed, but dismissed him nonetheless. He nodded and wooshed out the room.

Klaus looked at the woman. "I suppose I'll go too. It was nice to meet you aunt Lillian."

She rolled her eyes at his facade and grabbed him by the shoulders, welcoming him in a embrace, filled with love.

He stiffened but remember her love for him and slowly capped her back with his trembling hands.

She smiled on his shoulder and pulled away. "I love you like my own son, Niklaus. Please remember that."

He sadly smiled and nodded. He gave her a nod, as Elijah did, and sped out the room.

She faced the two siblings.

"Come here." She said with tears running down her cheeks. Rebekah finally snapped and sobbed into her shoulder. Kol hugged them both, a sad smile on his face.

They stayed like that for a while.