ĪM BÄČK

Hey guys.

I realised that finishing this book will be doing more harm than good. I mean, I hate it when people end their books, I hate it, loathe it when they make a few chapters, reach their goal and then leave.

That gives me shit.

So I've vowed to myself that I'd come back and finish this book. This one, because Roxy and Ezra haven't done anything, Klaroline haven't talked yet, which leaves you into confusion and annoyance I suppose?

And ah, Elena, Damon and Stefan, I wanted to do something about that,  because I can't work out who Elena should be with, so please comment on who you think she should be with.

And, I think I should be going towards the TVD time line,  kind of, not a lot because Klaroline are going to be together sooner than the think and they still need to talk.

The Salvatore family is still loading, still going through what their family went through, I'm going to make Elena the persistent one since she's just a annoying wench that always wants people to sacrifice for her.

A major fall out is going to happen between Bonnie, Elena, Caroline and Damon. Tyler will still be in Klaus's house, locked in the cellar so he can deal with him later, meaning Caroline will be having suspicions.

I've said too much!

Read on and find out what happens next!

BuhBye♡

KlarolineBeliever