Twenty Five

"Klaus, you have to calm down." Caroline urged as she walked by side him. He ignored her and sped to the door, breaking it with his foot and walking in.

He was in complete and utter fury.

Roxy had called him a few seconds before he was talking to a hospital nurse and after the shared news..

Let's just say, the nurse didn't make it.

A matter of fact, none of the nurses made it.

So, here he is, trying to ignore his lover as she told him of the mistakes that the older Salvatore had done to her in her years of humanity.

But it was highly difficult when his mind was in parallel, rage and bitterness.

"Caroline!" He shouted. She stopped rambling and looked at him, hope in her green - bluish eyes. But they were crushed once he smiled.

"I will break him. I will torment his days of being a vampire until I hear his heart slow and die a painful agonist. So please, be quiet and stay by my side or, I can persuade you to leave."

She glared at him, but he merely grinned because she looked very arousing like this, and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Don't kill him."

He opened his mouth to protest but her mouth stopped him, and he clamped his replies to the back of his mind as she ravaged his mouth.

Her chest heaved once they pulled away, and she gave him a small nod and a kiss on he cheek before walking out the boarding house. Klaus watched her back, a sigh escaping his lips.

"What are you doing here?" He heard Damon ask behind him.

Klaus smirked but didn't turn around when he closed the door.

"I just had a little spat with the hospital, but my needs aren't finished. Care to help me with that problem?"

Damon would have screamed if it weren't for his dignity.

"So Blondie spilled the beans. Good to know."

                                                         ^*^

Caroline smiled when she saw Klaus coming in. She knew he had given Damon a beating, and she also knew that he didn't kill him.

Otherwise, Elena and Stefan would be ringing her by now.

He sat down on the couch that she had been occupying, and grabbed her onto his lap. He had a frown on his face.

"What's got you so upset?" She asked. "I thought you said beating Damon would make you happy."

He laughed forcefully. "I said I'd be happy if he was dead. My hands blood and caused."

She chuckled. "Just be happy you didn't."

He smiled at her and kissed the corner of her lips. She sighed and kissed back before slowly peeling away and taking the magazine from her side.

"Where's Eli?"

Klaus' eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Who's Eli?"

She looked at him, and was about to ask if he was bonkers that he didnt jnow his own brother but realised that he thought it was someone else, a friend. So she decided to rile him up.

"Eli. You know, the gentleman."

His jaw clenched and he moved to frame above her, hovering for a while before bringing her chin towards his face with his fingers.

"Who. Is. Eli?!"

She tryed to stay still but couldn't and finally met his lips. He struggled to talk but decided against it and kissed her. She moved her hand towards his chest leading a finger down, and he shuddered.

"I like it when your jealous. It's hot."

A feeling of arousal thudded and hit his chest, and that was all it took for him to drag her onto him, her legs on either side of his waist so she could straddle him.

Her mouth bit his lip and he moaned at the feel of her sucking him for blood. It was a joyous sensation that he wouldn't miss since it would be happening daily.

"Your just so beautiful.." He groaned as she explored his body with her hands and her lips and her tounge, oh her tounge. It was like a snake just slithering and blithering his skin and it was wonderful.

But she suddenly pulled away and sat down next for him.

His eyes were still closed when she leaned towards his ear.

"I was talking about Elijah by the way."

And she got up, threw the mag in his face and walked upstairs for a wonderful hot shower.

"She is going g to be the death of me." He muttered.