Nineteen

/•NO ONE'S P. O .V•\

/•THE MIKAELSON MANSION•\

Klaus opened the door, and heard the clattering from the bathroom. He guessed Caroline was having a shower.

He smirked invitingly and took his shirt off on his way to the bathroom, "Love, if you were having a shower the least you could do is invite m-" He halted.

She was sat by the toilet seat, blood and vomit sprawled all over the sink, and the remains of her insides on the toilet seat.

As quickly as he noticed this he flashed her to the bed and sat by her side, putting her head on his lap and cleaning her face with tissue paper and warm water. She flinched when he tryed to lift her shirt off her head, but said nothing.

"How did this happen?" He asked calmly.

She tryed to speak, but quickly ran to the toilet, throwing up blood again. She clutched her stomach in agony, the liquid drenched her insides and became too powerful for her to bare.

His heart broke as he saw her. He didn't know what to do. He had never been in this situation before, well, he had. But it was because he healed.

Suddenly, he thought that his blood could save her, and placed his wrist in her mouth, shuddering as she bit into his rough skin and drank.

She ripped his wrist off her before she could finish him off and succeeded in standing up.

"What's happening? Am I sick or something?"

He wanted to laugh and say it wasn't possible, that vampires couldn't get sick. But at this rate, all he could do was nod.

"I think you are. I'll contact a witch, she might know what's happening. Go to bed, and stay there until I come back. I'll leave you a bowl." And he walked off.

She sighed and walked towards the bed, sitting down. She suddenly thought of blood.

What kind did she like?

There was red heads. Brunettes. Blondes. And gingers. Ooh, and black.

She picked her lips. Maybe she could leave the house and go get some blood. Klaus wouldn't miss her. Sure, he would get angry. But she knew how to calm him down.

Slowly, she slid off the bed and opened the door. She looked right and left, seeing nothing, her feet padded towards the stairs, and heard him speaking to someone.

"Yes. I know Gloria. Most definitely. What? Wait I didn't say that! Do not test me."

"Thank you." She heard him sighing.

"Yes. She has thrown up twice. Blood. My blood specifically. Hmm. Let's try that. You have an hour."

Shit, she cursed and sped toward the front door, opening it and smacking a chest.

"Ow." She complained and looked up.

Elijah smiled. "Miss forbes."

She smiled anxiously. "Elijah. What are you doing here?"

He smirked. 'I came to speak to Niklaus. What are you doing outside?"

She coughed. "I..I-"

They heard the door slam open, and Klaus look between the two before grabbing her and pulling her into his arms.

"For gods sake! I thought someone came in and kidnapped you." He muttered worriedly.

Elijah coughed. "Not at all. She was just coming out as I was coming in."

Klaus looked at her. "Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?!"

She pouted and leaned forward, her lips close to his ear. "I needed a drink."

He smiled. "Well, that can be arranged."

Wrist pressed against her mouth, he tingles at the feeling of her fangs and her tounge.

So not going to get used to that.

"Niklaus, I was hoping we'd..have a word." Elijah countered, gesturing towards the stairs.

Klaus nodded and faced Caroline. "I want you to go upstairs, get under the covers, and sleep."

She huffed but did as she was told. Speeding out of the room.

He turned to his brother. "What news do you bring?"

"It seems, that Gloria, has found out the reason for Miss Forbes' laboured sickness." He stated, calm and collected all of a sudden.

Klaus nodded at him to continue.

Elijah smirked.

"The girl carries your child, Niklaus."