Eleven

Crapppppp.

Okay, don't panic. Just, go with the flow, I thought to myself.

"Whaaaat?" I trilled.

They glared.

Damon was infront of me now. Scary was an understandment.

"Who. Is. Ezra?"

Gulping slightly, I stuttered. "My boy fr- a friend. A friend that happens to be a boy."

He pierced me with his eyes and I panicked.

He turned to Stefan suddenly, and waved his hand around his side before flopping it back to his side. "She's lieing."

My mouth fell open in shock. "How the hell do you do that?"

He laughed bitterly. "The question is, why do you have a boyfriend?"

I pressed my lips together tightly. "I met him at school, and..I liked him ever since."

Stefan smiled. "Is he cool?"

Damon shot him a look. "Why are you encouraging her?"

Stefan sighed. "Because she's my little sister. I can't control her, and neither can you. So let it go, and let her have her fun. She died. We owe her this."

Damon's cheek seemed to make a pop sound, and he gave a annoyed huff before nodding. "Fine."

I squealed in victory and hugged him. "But,-" I groaned, and shut up when he glared. "I have to meet him first. I don't trust his name."

Fuck..

Klaus is Ezra's brother.

Brother+Damon=Bombshell

I'm dead.

"Uh.."

Damon have me a quizzical look. "What?"

I laughed nervously. "See..there's this..uh, how do I put this," I coughed anxiously and murmured. "Ezra's a original."

Stefan nearly died. Damon was..raging.

"WHAT!?" They shouted in unison.

My ears would have popped out if it wasn't for me being a vampire.

"Hehe," I laughed.

Damon put his hands into his hair, as if he would tear it off.

"She's going to get killed. Again." Damon declared.

Stefan shook his head. "We can fix this."

But I don't think Damon was in the point of fixing anything. He just gave me a glare and sped upstairs, slamming the door after him.

Stefan sighed.

"You should go to your room and get ready for wherever your going. I wouldn't want you to cause any more trouble."

I took a breath. I need to be honest here. Because if my brothers couldn't trust me, I don't know what would happen to us in the future. And I just got back a week ago.

"No!"

He stopped from walking and turned to me with a confused look. "I'm going to Ezra's for dinner, to meet his brothers and sister."

His eyes nearly bulged out of his face. "Rox-"

I interrupted him. "Look, I know Klaus. I saved his ass last week and he's repaying me. In a way."

"You know Klaus?" He screeched.

I nodded, swallowing he lump in my throat.

"You know what, your gonna explain when you get home, but for now, you can go to the dinner. If you do one thing."

He looked at me and took a bottle of water - wait, vervain - and put it in my hand.

"Drink it. I don't want anyone compelling you or biting you."

I nodded again, and drank the liquid, not a scratch broth to my unmoving face. He looked impressed before kissing my forehead and speeding off into his study.

This better be worth it.

Wait, what am I saying?

This is worth it.

Ezra is.

He's so hot.

God.