Thirty Four

Ezra smiled and kissed her lips lightly, holding her arms so she couldn't change their position. She moaned when he deepened the kiss and he smirked into her lips.

Tongues were measured, hands were grabbed, hair was pulled, shirts were ripped. Blood was drought, seeping through fangs and giving the sweet bitter taste they always had.

Smug smile he had on his face when she began to grow impatient, pulling his shirt and nipping on his earlobe.

He was rather amused at her constant want to push his trousers off him. She still hadn't been welcomed the sight of his member and she was deeply aroused as well as annoyed.

He got her hot and bothered and still didn't relieve her. What kind of ass hole does that? A American one. That's who.

("Easy Rox, I'm still fragile.")

She had scoffed and crushed his lips to hers, silencing his protests and conversing. It was a punishment for his late of punctuality. His member wasn't in view, so she gripped his hair harder.

She screamed sex.

No. She literally screamed sex.

("Darling your impatience is a bit rasional.")

Hat wasn't the right time to joke about it, because she was literally not in the mood. His comment had gotten him a ferocious drag through his manhood, a seductive stare, and a flash.

("Don't you ever, joke about this again! I'm in a literal serious lust moment!")

He had obeyed her wished and given her the full lick lock experience. But she still hadn't gotten enough. He'd said he was unfortunate but said he'd lied when she had him in her mouth.

It felt good. Really really, good. He couldn’t form words but his expressions were fully regarded carefully. He had pulled her into it a bit more, for his sake.

And it was mind blowing.

("Delicious..")

He'd groaned and smashed his computer when he'd slammed her toward the wall. Directions wronged and he'd accidently broken his table. The ruckus was barely heard from the love lust crazed teens.

Then they bit each other.

And then he'd opened her legs.

("Omg..") She had gasped.

The languid pace was effecting them both and he'd sped up, smacking their hips towards each other. Skin against skin.

Electricity spiked towards them and their lips were on fire. Sparks blown into more than particles turned into bigger bowling balls that crashed into pins.

Moans and screams galloped into another level of shouts.

And then, he climaxed.

Or rather.

She did it with him.

Their liquids were dancing, inside each other and they let go, finally but dissapointed to miss their connected heat.

They'd said I love you.

I love you.