Sixteen

Damon gave me an icy glare. His posture was rigid, like he was about to explode any minute, drag me with him, and then burst into flames.

This wasn't how I pictured how our meeting would be though. Not when Klaus isn't here yet. And especially not when my boyfriend is holding hips in place, my seat was his lap.

And my brother wasn't enjoying this one bit.

But, surprisingly, he was the first one to break the silence, his angry expression sill on his face.

"So, Ezra," he said. Or more like spat. "How old are you?"

I could feel him breathing on my neck, and it felt so warm, it literally tingled through my body. And I was dieing for his touch. So I did what any girl in my position would do.

I teased him.

Slowly, my hand creeped towards his member, behind my behind. He was speaking to my brother but I could hear his strain, the heavy breath he was trying to even as my fingers dribbled.

Knowing he was going to keep cover, I grabbed him in full force, and enjoyed the struggled gasp he tryed to keep in bay.

Stefan noticed this and asked him if he wanted a beverage. Ezra being Ezra said no, as politely and more importantly, as quietly as he could.

He suddenly leaned into my ear. Air toppling around me and causing me to shiver. The hot warmth was illuminating, and I couldn't keep a whimper.

"Your killing me," he hoarsely whispered. "Don't make me want you as much I already do. And trust me, it's too much for me to bare."

He finally released his hold on my hips and settled me on him again. And I kept my hands to myself this time, because I knew how he felt.

The door rang, crossing me out of my thoughts, and Damon opened it, angry and surprised to see Klaus standing there, a blood bag in his hand, and a B+ to be specific.

"What are you doing here?!" Damon screamed. He tried to grab the original but Klaus, knowing his intentions, threw Damon over his shoulder, resulting in him moaning in pain on the floor.

He faced us all, a happy grin on his face. "I came to have a chat." And strolled over towards Caroline, sitting next to her and I could see his arm twitching.

Probably to the fact that he couldn't touch her.

Elena, Bonnie and Matt had petrified looks on their faces, while Stefan sat there in complete silence. He would spare a glance at me and Ezra from second to minute, and smile.

He was happy with my choice. He saw that Ezra made me joyful, and even considered him a room here, just to sleepover from time to time.

"What are you doing here Klaus?" Stefan asked in confusion.

He smiled. "I see that Roxy hasn't explained why she's here yet." He revealed, casting me a side glance.

My brothers eyes turned towards me, a raised eyebrow. "What's he talking about?"

I took a deep breath. It kind of helped and the fact that Ezra was holding my hand relaxed me to the point where my confidence boost had been limited and leveled.

Gently, I stood up and looked at everyone.

"Caroline and Klaus are together now."

•'•'

Their faces were expressionless, for only a minute, but then, a chaos erupted. Rioting between right and wrong, everyone yelled and screamed at each other, while I stood smiling.

Ezra nudged my arm. I turned to face him but was surprised to find him kissing me. He engulfed me into his arms and brought his hands to fhe back of my neck.

His lips manoeuvred towards my bottom lip, nibbling at it and making me let out a moan. I almost forgot where we were but right now I couldn't think of anything but his irresistible pair of lips.  They were so soft and lucious.

I kissed my way towards the corner of his lips and slowly arched it towards his mouth, wanting to deepen it.

"We're infront of a chaos, and all you wanna do is make out?" I managed to mumbled. He smiled into my lips.

"They won't notice. And besides," he kissed my chin, my jaw and then down my neck, leaving bites and sucks before going toward my earlobe. "I've been wanting to do this since you teased me."

Smirking, I pulled away, not noticing that I was breathless, and looked around. Damon was fighting with Klaus and Stefan (Dean was on our side.), and Caroline was screaming at Elena, Matt and Jeremy.

I need to stop this.

So, carefully, I focused on them, the whole room, my friends, Klaus, Caroline, my brothers, Ezra and me. And by a flick of my hands, they were all quiet.

The room lighted switched off, making noises before processing to open and go off again. A picture from the wall suddenly crashed to fhe floor when I swiped it, and I did it to the books, and it hit each person.

"I need you all to listen!"

They snapped their heads towards me, and then I realised, that something amazing was happening.

Lily was speaking to them.

You must not fear me, vampires. My name is Lily, once witch of a old coven, the older ones. I am here to restore balance to the world, and show great mercy towards the witches who have suffered from re hands of the Original Witch.

I want the two true lovers to come forward."

"Who are you?" Damon asked. He looked at me. "And how did you do that?!"

Lily sighed.

"The girl is a witch. And a vampire. But enough of this. I need the lovers to step forward."

I saw Elena trying to step forward, but Lily glared at her and shook her head. She pointed to the back of the room, where two people were furiously making out, and not noticing the redhead infront of the room.

"Them two."

They split off and looked at us in confusion, and Klaus gasped as he saw the woman.

"Lily?!"