Thirteen

The next morning, I found Damon and Stefan talking with Elena, and a blonde haired guy.

Matt. Right.

Casually, I sat down next to Damon and took the glass of bourbon from his hands.

"Do you mind?" He asked coldly.

"Not a bit." I replied, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips. I looked up at Matt's questioning gaze and gave him a greeting smile.

"Hey Matt."

His eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. "Do, Do I know you?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

Stefan laughed humorously at Matt's frustrated glance and answers for me. "She's our sister."

His lips part in shock. "You have a sister?"

This time, Elena is the one to answer. "Yeah, they found out less than three weeks ago."

He gasps. "You had a sister for this long and no one bothered to tell me?"

I giggled. "Yeah, they were busy scolding me all the time for stupid things."

Blandly, he nods at me to continue.

"I met the originals."

He gives a shocked expression, his hand going towards his scalp in the unknowable. "Oh my god. Are you okay?"

I frown slightly. Of course I was. Would I be here if I wasn't? And what's up with the bad attitude? Did the Originals piss him off?

"What did they do to you?" I murmured sarcastically placing my lips on the glass as I took a sip.

"They're killers. Why aren't you surprised?"

The shrug I gave him was less to confirm his suspicions. So I caved in, in a moment of weakness of course.

"I'm dating the other brother."

He stiffened. "What?!"

"She's dating the 17 year old." Damon exclaimed in a bitter tone.

His eyes nearly drape out of their sockets and the confession, except it wasn't in my will, but against my will.

"There's another original?"

I nodded with a laugh.

He takes deep breaths for a second, and then stands up slowly.

"Where are you going Matt?" Elena asked suddenly worried.

He turns to her, a forced smiled on his face. He didn't want anyone to know that he had an issue with it, they had enough on their plates already.

So instead, he tells her he's fine, and that she shouldn't worry about him.

She nodded, and he walked out hurriedly, not wanting to stay in the room for another second.

"What's his problem?" I asked.

Elena shrugs. "I don't know. I guess he needs a bit of space because of all this vampire stuff."

Stefan leaned up a bit, worried. "How about you? Are you alright?"

She sighs. "I really don't know. I mean, Bonnie is thinking of a way to take all of my blood and leave me alive at the same time, Klaus wants to use me as his personal cash on blood bank, and I haven't heard from Caroline ever since prank week."

I take quiet sips of my drink, my eyes darting from Elena, to Stefan and from Stefan to Damon.

"Do you think..that maybe Rebekah has her?" Stefan asked.

Damon sighed loudly. "Don't worry 'bout blondie, she might be in her room decorating an event or something."

Don't worry 'bout blondie

He shouldn't have said that.

"Your a ass!" I shout, throwing him to the wall, scoffing and bolting towards the door.

"What's her problem?!"

Bastard.

Why doesn't he care about Caroline? I mean, everyone else does, why not him?

Such a hating little twit. I am seriously mad right now. If Elena had gone missing, he'd have been running around looking forward in less than seconds.

But Caroline?

No. Let's not give a damn about the girl who's saving their asses by being in love with Klaus, I mean, how selfless can he get?

He's my brother, I know. He's my elder, I know. Do you see Stefan complaining?, I know.

But no one knows the truth to how living with Damon feels like. It's a bit of a bore, but it's hard, you know?

No I don't know.

Fucking subconscience.

Wait...

Where is Caroline?

MEANWHILE...

                                                         K&C

"GOD! Klaus, faster!"

She moaned, and he grunted loudly, their climax melting out together and they fall to the sheets, his head above her shoulder blade, as they sleep in exhaustion.

A door away, from a 17 year olds bedroom, was a boy, a pillow- no five pillows, stocked onto his face and ears to try and block out the noise.

Ezra lifted his hands and rubbed his temples, as he threw the pillows away. He needed to get a witch to spell their room, because he couldn't take another night like that anymore.

If only Roxy had been sleeping in this house, she would have been screaming off the walls.

Well, not as loud as Caroline had anyway, and certainly not as pleasure and driven would her tone be.

God, he was sick before the thought crossed his mind.