Twenty

Klaus opened his mouth in shock.

"W-What? How?!"

Elijah smiled sadly.

"Gloria was intact on showing me that this was one of nature's loopholes. I believe that she said, quote, "They are lovers, deep, murderously in love. It's the greatest power that supports the idea."."

Klaus walked towards the chair in the living room and sat down. He had to process this since he hadn't done this ever before, and the fact that he hated babies was one of them.

But, is the this what he wanted? To have a life to live with Caroline? Raising a child hadn't once come across in the future, so why start now?

Oh, right.

She was pregnant. Sick and ill.

And this was his fault.

She was sure to leave him.

She would break him and then leave him.

She said she loves you.

Yes, she's loves him. She loves him.

He repeated.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at Elijah.

"Tell her brother."

Klaus sighed deeply and nodded, before standing up and walking up the stairs. He reached his - their bedroom, and saw her sitting on the bed, her hair blossoming down her shoulder as she typed on her laptop.

He walked inside and sat next to her, picked a piece of her hair and ringed it around his finger.  He stared at her stomach.

"Elijah had something quite important to say." He stated out loud.

She looked up from the screen and nodded at him to continue.

"Your pregnant."

Her face is natural. Calm. Cool.

Until she she breaks down, tears running down her face and his body now with her in bed as she sobs into his chest. Her heart aching and his just pained from her reaction.

"I'm," She sobbed. "So happy!"

And after that whole time, he realised she wanted this too. And that she wasn't sobbing of disgust and annoyance but joy and love.

Kissing her forehead, he replied. "Me too. Me too.."

                                                             //•\\

"Your joking right?"

Caroline sighed. "Not really."

Roxy smiled. She was happy for the news. I mean, who on earth would have bet that Klaus Mikaelson would get in love, move a girl into his house and impregnate her?

This gal.

"I'm so happy for you!"

Caroline grinned. "I can feel the baby kicking sometimes. It's like, mommy I want some food, and, mommy can you read me a story, it's amazing."

Roxy looked at her as if she'd grown two heads.

"Okay..I think that was pregnant Caroline talking."

She laughed.

Klaus walked inside the room, his dark jeans fitting his bottom and his grey Henley clinging to his chest.

She licked her lips.

He caught sight of her and smirked when he saw her expression. It was ridiculously hot for him whenever her pregnancy kinks kick in. She has been more demanding of sex lately, not that he minded, in face he loved it.

"Hello love." He wrapped his arms around her on the couch. She replaced his position and straddled him, her mouth hungrily crashing on his.

Roxy rolled her eyes and walked out the room. "See ya!"

He merely drew his hand in the air, dazed from the continuous kiss that was being deepened right now. He held on to her hips and pulled her closer to him.

"God I love your pregnancy hormones." He declared, and pressed his pelvis against hers, loving the warmth it gave him.

She smiled and licked his lip, wetting them before suckling on them in a slow state. He groaned and flipped the over.

"Stop teasing me."

She giggled and took his shirt off, her eyes lingering on his chest for a bit before replying.

"I love my pregnancy hormones too."