Four

I sat in my first lesson with a bored expression on my face.

Seriously.

Does this teacher ever shut up?

"But the carbonhablurs haven't been seen since the last of the ages, their families were burned in a deep fest amongst other prejudiced families and they were hanged, staked and sometimes people found them with bite marks in their necks. I believe, in my opinion, they were bears."

I snorted.

Mr Tanner turned around and looked at me with a angry frown on his face. "Is there something funny Miss Salvatore?"

I just shook my head. "Nope."

"Then perhaps you could shut your book and write down the forms, question and answers from the board?"

I shook my head. "But they aren't right."

He slacked his jaw and looked at me with an annoyed expression, his eyes looking red and fearful.

"Which part?" He sighed.

"The brothers of Colin.  They weren't cocaltairs they were inspectors. They never died in 1554, never shot any beasts and they most certainly, did not see the creatures."

The class was in eerie silence as Mr Tanner looked at me with a furious expression. "When did they evacuate?"

"1569."

"New aquaintances?"

"1711."

"Abrohadomal at all?"

"Just 12 of the mention sir."

"Creased or fumbled?"

"Creased."

"Did the acrobats inaccurate the sickness or call the priest?"

"Nope, left them to figure out the discovery on a high wild joy riding basis," I answered. "Surely you could understand that Mr Tanner?"

He slammed his hand on the desk, alarming the students.

"Someone check it!"

Our eyes falted on a girl with black straightened hair, big green eyes and black skin. Her fringe was a bit on the side, not showing her right eye.

She pressed her screen a few times before growing a smile.

"She's right."

He turned around and stomped to the board, cleaning it with his white cloth and correcting his mistakes.

"Everyone write it down. Again."

I left a smirk creep up on my face.

Easy.

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|

I was walking down the hall with my phone, heading to the corner I suddenly bumped into a body, a strong one might I add, and muscular I presume. I ended up backed to the wall.

"I am so sorr..- " I looked up.

God.

If I ever found my wishlist from when I was 6, I would be ticking off the find a hot boyfriend column.

He looked like a fucking godd!

I don't know why Damon never told me there were hot boys, I would've been here sooner.

Wait.

He told me they were off limits.

Wait, since when did I take that manwhore's orders?

He ain't the boss of me.

I shook my head and looked at the guy with a smile.

He was a bit tall, and not the least bit fat. His hair was a shade of dark black/Dark blonde, eyes a tad of lighting blue and his lips, Omg.

They were so kissable.

His skin was toned, lightly cream coloured and oh god-

He was smirking!?

"It's fine, I bumped into you." He said, with his amazing British/American accent. He brushed his hair back with his fingers and posed.

"Yeah but at least you weren't gluing your eyes on your phone," I smiled.

He laughed, oh what a good sound. "My name is Ezra."

And what he did next got me good.

Real good.

He took my hand, making me feel the thrill, and carefully pressed his lips on my knuckles, kissing it slightly and then placed my hand to my side.

I felt the shiver run through me, an overlook of little kisses running through my arm.

How could I feel that from one single kiss on the knuckle?

"Roxy." I introduced. He smiled.

"Well, Roxy," The way he said that felt really good. "I know this might be sudden but I couldn't help but wonder if you'd give me your number? It's just that, you seem very interesting and," with a step closer, he leaned his face near my ear and spoke. "You are very beautiful."

I felt my face flush, just a tiny bit.

"Yeah, sure." I said nodding. I pulled my phone out told him my number as he told me his, I could feel his gaze on me the while time and it gave me a nice feeling.

"I'll see you tomorrow in school then, Roxy." He smirked, giving me a wink before walking away, his swaggering ass just, so so perfect.

Man he is good.

As I walked home I could hear Caroline talking to Tyler, they were saying stuff about Prank Week.

Heck yeah!

I can't wait to get Klaroline together!

All i need to do is make Klaus stay in the same room as her.

Girl meets boy.

Boy meets girl.

Sexxxxxx!

And also,

A very jealous, mutty, stupid, idiotic, ugly, noloved, not wanted Tyler Lock wood.

Ooh.