Thirty Three

"How is the boy?"

Kol began to smirk. "Cheeky. A cheeky rascal that boy is aunt Lillian. You should have seen him."

She began to smile. It was a miracle that Niklaus had finally gotten love. He deserved it. The years of torment from his father had given him nothing but false hope and utter distinguished pride, luck and faith.

But it was a turn out now that he had a family. She had told the witches that Esther's wish had to be permitted. It was only fair the Mikaelson bloodline lived on, provided the world did not end of their reckless nearatics.

"I wish I could.." She whispered. Kol gave her a sad smile.

"He has your hair."

She looked up and broke out a small smile. "His father's eyes?"

He nodded.

"Rebekah wants a child."

"Really?" The sarcastic tone in her voice make him chuckle. It was predicted she'd want to name it that.

"I wouldn't bother telling anyone of your visit Kol. My nephews wouldn't think it smart, especially Niklaus." She stated.

He shook his head. "Nik only wants happiness. To save our family from danger. He wouldn't mind your presence, your family."

He wasn't expecting the hug from her, but he retaliated because of the familiar sense and smell of her.

"Be good nephew."

He winked at her. "Always aunt Lillian. Always."

She laughed of joy and soon her figure faded from sight. He sighed. The only wish he had was for their whole family to get along, be a family. Be normal.

Be originals.

^*^

"Rebekah." Klaus greeted as he walked inside his study, annoyed at everyone inside the house.

They have been bambaring him with questions of whether they could have his son today, and he always ignored it. It was becoming tiring really.

Asher was with Caroline by the bed and he immediately locked the door when he saw Rebekah try to come in.

"Hey! Nik let me in!" She shouted.

He laughed. "Not a chance sweetheart. Your all out of your sockets if you think I'm letting you take him."

"Why can't we?!"

"It's his father and mother time. What do you think?!"

She huffed from the other side of the door and banged her fist into it, breaking the wood. Then she took her hand out and sped away.

He sighed and looked at the woman on the bed, who smiled.

"I want a kiss." She whispered.

He smirked and walked towards her, cupping her face in his palms and placed his lips over hers. She smiled into it.

He pulled away and gave her one last kiss before sitting next to them, eyeing the food on the table. There was blood, blood, blood in wine, and some pink and blue kind of sweet with red splinters on the top.

"What's that?" He asked.

"It's blood pie. With chocolate and icing."

He laughed. "You know we don't eat this right? We could just eat the blood."

"But that's my way of having desert!" She whined. He smiled. She was so adorable.

"Is the lad going to eat it?"

She looked at her son with a frown.

"I don't know. I don't really know what he is."

"Your right. We haven't even checked to find out. I'll try and talk to Roxy, she might help us."

She nodded.

"What has he been eating in the meantime?"

"Just regular human stuff. I gave him baby food. Eggs, bacon stuff I use to eat as a human."

"Well then, just let him have some of the bluey stuff you made." He said with a smirk. She glared.

"Are you crazy?! Our son might not even be a vampire! And he might be sick!"

He looked at her intently. "Just do it Caroline. He might like it. And besides love, it has chocolate." He teased.

She bit her lip and looked towards Asher and the pie.

Better late than ever.

She took a piece and gave it to him. He stuffed into his face and holy fuck..

He had fangs.

"