Twenty Nine

"So what? The woman wants us to try and save Caroline? We are not her servants Stefan!" Damon shouted.

Stefan rubbed each side of his head in annoyance before facing a pissed of Damon. "Look, if you don't want to then fine. But if one of the originals come here then your on your own."

Damon smiled sarcastically. "I don't know if I should be more happy or frightened of that comment."

"Damon! Take this seriously, you could die from this."

He lifted an eyebrow. "I don't think Caroline would let her hybrid boyfriend lay a hand on me. Not even you for the matter."

"Yeah well she seems to be agreeing with everything he's doing. We don't know what he can do and besides, she loves him."

"Loves him enough to agree with everything he's doing." Damon finally thought.

"Yeah." His brother agreed.

Damon lifted his glass of bourbon and drank the whole cup in one go before speaking. "You should tell Elena."

Stefan scoffed. "She's your sex slave. And besides, I have a girlfriend already."

He smirked. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"So you wouldn't mind if I had sex with Elena tonight?"

Stefan, surprisingly, didn't seem fazed. "Nope."

Damon shrugged his shoulders before standing up and rushing to the door. He picked up his coat and opened the door. "Goodbye brother."

Stefan shook his head and smiled when the door shut.

"You can come out now. He's gone."

The girl smiled before taking a seat on the couch next to him. He smiled and claimed her lips.

"Beautiful.."

She laughed. "Not as much as you."

He chuckled.

/•MIKAELSONMANSION•\

"So Caroline!" Kol exclaimed loudly, enough to stir in annoyance in Klaus. "How's the the little pal?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's fine. But he'd appreciate it if you didn't annoy his father." She unloaded the contents from the shopping bag.

"But it's much more fun than what your doing right now. Speaking of, what are you doing?"

"I'm putting the groceries away. You know, what you do when you live in a normal house."

"Shame," Klaus mumbled as he watched the man throw the ball into the goal and fall to the floor by doing so. "This isn't a normal house."

"Well anyway," She emphasised. "You people should actually go grocery shopping with me sometime. If you want to keep me here."

Kol smirked as he caught into her game. "Then I would be honored to escort you."

So they turned to see Klaus. And sure enough, he was glaring at Kol.

"You better leave. Or I'll be tempted to reconsider your stay." He seethed.

Kol smiled smugly. "Caroline wants me here."

She smiled.

"Yes but if.."

Caroline frowned. She looked up but couldn't see them, instead she felt dizziness take over. Her eyes became blurry and she fell to the floor, Klaus's loud cry of confusion echoing in her thoughts.

"Caroline!"

And just like that, her water broke.

(That's if she had water in the first place. Haha!)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"I'm so gonna die.." Caroline murmured as she held Klaus's hand in excitement and fear.

He laughed. "Your being dramatic love, it'll be over soon."

She twitched her eyes. "You better be right because if I die ill be haunting you."

He smiled and went towards the door when the nurse came in, but Caroline pushed him towards her and kissed him softly. He sighed at the sweet taste of her lips and was shocked when she bit her tounge for her blood to pass to his mouth.

He drank it slowly and kissed her mouth, loving the way it tasted and smelled.

She began to grow pale when he started to drain her and her response wasn't replied because her energy was being flown to him. He quickly realised what he'd been doing and pulled back, scared.

He bit into his wrist and gave her his blood. She thanked him.

"You are staying right?"

He smiled sheepishly.

"Klaus.."

"Okay fine."

One of the nurses came in and stood in front of the bed, and then a man doctor walked in and told her to separate her legs.

Klaus's reaction was hilarious.

He looked at the man in anger, and was nearly going to rip his head off when Caroline did what he asked of her.

"Klaus, he's a doctor let him do his job."

He stared at the phony in disgust before sitting on the chair that was next to her bed. He was a doctor, why didn't she let him look at her sexy vagina?

Caroline whimpered.

He stared at her in worry.

And then she screamed.

Panicked, he held her hand and bit his wrist to let her drink while she pushed, it would help her.

The doctor wasn't looking and the nurses were compelled so he let her have some more until the head was seen.

Suddenly she yelled. So loud that the doctor had to hold her legs from moving and Klaus was trying too hard to stop his anger from passing towards the man.

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Push-"

"I GET IT!"

And this when he heard the baby's shrilling cry echo across the room towards were he sat. It was soft and delicate like a little squeaked toy and he felt his heart stumble across his chest.

"It's a boy!"

A boy.

Son.

Child.

Lad.

Heir.

His son.

He staggered towards where they were and finally had a good look at his new son. The little child was small, and his skin was pink, from the cold. The hairs on his head were light blonde and he could see it from where he stood.

His eyes opened faltering slowly, blue meeting blue.

"He's wonderful." Klaus stammered in amazement.