Twenty Two

The door opened and Klaus slid out, not letting me in. My eyebrow raised.

"What?"

He glared at me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Caroline."

"She's out."

I scoffed. "Can you just let me in?! You can't keep her all to yourself!"

He smiled. "Of course I can."

I was about to reply with a snarky comment but I heard Rebekah walk out from behind him. She saw me and smiled.

"Hello Rox."

Not use to her greetings, I nodded. "Rebekah."

She passed me and walked out.

I turned back to Klaus. "Caroline's in your room."

He clicked his tounge. "How do you know?"

"Because she's pregnant."

His face was in shock.

"Who the hell told you!?"

I laughed. "I'm Roxy Salvatore. I know everything."

He scowled at me before opening the door. I grinned and pushed past him, speeding towards Caroline's room.

I found her sitting on the couch, a book in her hand.

"Whatcha up to?" I asked, taking her feet and sitting down before placing them on my lap.

"Just reading this book. I'm actually really loving it." I nodded at her.

"So, did you go shopping for baby clothes?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I don't think I am, since the gender isn't known yet."

"I can..you know, tell you when your dates due? If you want."

She nodded. "Please."

Taking a deep breath, I kneeled on the ground by the face of he couch and put my hands on top of her stomach. I closed my eyes and focused.

I could see the baby. It was small. Like a peanut. Except, it was a human being, with hands and legs. The blood swerved around it and the baby's head wiggled around.

Finally, I opened my eyes, finding the details I was looking for. Caroline looked at me expectedly, her eyes wide with excitement.

"The baby is coming in about two weeks." I squeaked.

Her eyes widened. "What?!"

"The baby is coming-"

"Yes I know about that!" She cut me off. "I just can't believe it. I just got pregnant yesterday and your telling me I had 2 weeks?! Aren't I suppose to be nine months or something?"

I shook my head. "I don't know what the baby is. It can be human. A vampire. Or a werewolf. The options are very severe and I don't know anything about notices."

Her lips twisted. "Is there anything we could do?"

"Well, I can go search for my mother's grimoire."

She nodded and got up. "I'll come too."

I laughed. "Sure. As if Klaus would let me take you."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "I can leave. He doesn't own me."

"But he will punish me." I reminded her.

She slumber back to the couch, and huffed.

I winked at her. "Night Caroline."

She grumbled a yeah and her eyelids dropped closed as she slept on the couch.

For gods sake.

"KLAUS!"

He shouted an annoyed what.

"Caroline needs a cuddle!" I yelled.

He was in the room in a minute, flashing to wars her and sleeping next to her side.

I sighed.