Seven

●■KLAUS'S POV■●

He stepped inside, nostrils being filled with her intoxicating smell. The vanilla and coconut scent wandering through the air giving the hybrid a good trail of where she was.

Speeding to the study he suddenly felt a jolt of excruciating happiness fill his body. The anger of the young Bennet with fading away as he prepared myself to face the stunning blonde woman in his study, waiting patiently for an explanation.

He opened the door slightly and the breathe caught in his throat as he found her staring at some of his paintings. Her body covered with a simple white sheet that, if he made the slightest movement of ripping off, would reveal her body.

"Do you like it sweetheart?"

Her head turned and his light blue eyes were faced with her light blue/ green eyes. Her expression seemed fearless - to his surprise - and confused.

He smirked as her eyes raked downwards, across his face, neck and stopped at his grey Henley shirt.

She cleared her throat and a blush formed on her cheeks. "Yeah, they're really good."

He smiled as he stepped forward from his position and sat on the bed, his eyes also taking her in from the sheet.

And then,

Oh.

He could see it. He could see her long legs, with thighs he imagined burying his face between. It was, not being too inappropriate, exquisite. It also made him flicker through the dirty fantasies in his mind, making him harden.

"Uh, thank you." He said hoarsely.

She seemed nervous.

"Why am I here?" She asked, her angelic voice making him smile.

He took a step forward, standing in front of her now. The sheet showed nothing but her legs which made him madden with curiosity.

Tipping his head slight and leaning to breathe in her ear, he asked. "Do you not want to be here Caroline?"

Her shiver electrified him, it pleased his eyes to see that he had that effect on her. The way she she backed away slightly, nearly being dead ended by the desk made it all the better.

"I didn't say that, I just..," she looked up at him through her black eyelashes. "Don't know why," she shivered as his breathe toppled out from his mouth and hovered over he ear. "I - I'm here.."

He smirked. "Well, I have all the answers sweetheart." He said, putting his hands on the sheet that covered the most important person he wanted.

"Can you tell me?" She croaked. Her heart going livid as he sauntered over her frame, piercing her with his devouring frame, so tall, muscular, handsome and very sexy.

"I would love to but I have a question for you Caroline." Klaus asked. His face near her lips, so near that if she made a jump they would be connected and glued to each other, never stopping.

"What's the question?"

"Why aren't you wearing anything?" And in one swift movement, the sheet was released from her body, and her eyes widened before setting go look at his. He controlled himself from looking downwards.

"I had a shower.." Her breath hitched as he breathed into her ear. A puff of air being left from his mouth to her sensitive spot, below her ear, groping at her shudders.

She shouldn't have said that. Mainly because she was naked, and his eyes now finally took her in, and were pleased, and he was having thoughts and remedies about her which he shouldn't be having.

But he could imagine right? She was beautiful and stunning, he was lucky she didn't know about what he had done to her mutt of a slave.

Tyler.

What a repellent name to a repulsive boy. He had the face of an ogre. Something as disgustful as him shouldn't be able to talk and least not touch a queen as herself. A elegant and dream catching queen.

"You have no idea how much I've been waiting for you Caroline," he said slowly, entwining their hands together, her chest rising up and down, her undead heart thumping loud enough for his blood to rush and his ache in between his legs to tighten.

She rose quickly, colliding her lips against his, awestrucken by the great feel his rosy lips were giving her just by touching, or at least being a milisecond hovering towards each other.

He retaliated, his hands going towards her waist, and holding her firmly between the desk and himself. Lips moving languishing at each other and feeling the pull that their bodies were leaving.

She moaned into his mouth and forcefully pushed him towards the bed, ignoring his - startled - look of surprise, and climbed on top. She took of his shirt and reattached their lips, making him groan as her hands wandered on his chest, her nails scratching at him.

She didn't know who he was, but she was certain that the words her best friends sister had given her were part of the mystery.

Not that she was complaining.

She had to thank her.