3.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 week later...

I basically spent my sixteen birthday getting lectured by my father.

I got gifts and most people just congratulations that I'm going to be sent off to some man.

Now I'm at there place. The mansion isn't as big as our but they don't have as many people living in it.

Ours is more bright. Here the carpets are dark. The whole mansion is made of a dark burgundy or maroon, black, a dark brown. And that's it...

It's a beautiful home. But still.

"Da Vinci will show you around." He states.

I see his cousin come down the stairs in an all black suit.

Luca  starts whispering  things to Da Vinci in Italian but I can understand some. But there accent is very thick and heavy so it's harder. I speak Spanish and I know I have to start learning Italian which won't be too hard.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Just show her room and tell her everything she needs to know." I state and he just laughs a little.

"You don't even want this do you."

"No. Now stop talking and go." I groan. Sometimes I want to shoot him.

"You want me to tell her about the wedding night stuff too?" He whispers and I look over at her.

She's kicking her heel and she's an actual kid. I'm marrying a fucking kid.

There's time yes but...

"Tell her. If she cries let her cry it out. Don't baby her. She had an attitude and has a darker side to her but her father had been able to control that."

I see it...:she throws small comments. Or wants to fight back. Her eyes fine with anger for so many people but her father...is..a dick but aren't we all.

And I am not ready to deal with her bullshit. Wife or not.

She's not going to control me. I'll never be her bitch or get on a knee for her. Even if she would lead one of the strongest mafias. Thanks to her long bloodline of men who don't care about anything.

Now they'll have a women on there thrown. Never to happen in history.

She's not ready yet. And her emotions will be the ruin of the mafia...

"Better have her let out her tantrum now before the night of the wedding." I say looking at him and he chuckles shaking his head.

"The real question is if you'll be able to keep your hands off a flower before the marriage." Hes joking.

"I have Marice." I smirk and so does he before looking at Odina.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

The place is so quiet.

I thought there would be more people since it's the day of his ceremony.

I won't lie but Luca looks beyond tired.

"Let's go." His voice isn't as deep and he's about Luca's height.

He's attractive and seems less harmful.

He has dark brown eyes that were basically almost black. He had a full hand tattoo and I could see some of the tattoo when he turns his back.

A snake trailing yk the back of his neck. His hair wasn't as dark but much more curly. I follow him first going downstairs to some sort of bunker. But when we open the door it's a hall with doors as if it's some prison.

"If you want to get tortured this is the place. Every type of business goes down here...if not here at one of our warehouses depending on the situation." He states and I just nod.

He turns off the light and we go back upstairs to the main hall. I follow him as we go upstairs into a long hall. He tells me all the rooms. There are seven of them. One was his, then there was Luca's, two guest rooms that one would be mine. A actual small church, an office, a meeting room. Then a papers place for documents.

I walk into the massive room that was larger then mine...wow.

Da Vinci steps in with me and closes the door slightly leaving it only a little open.

I turn to face him and he just stares at me.

"Luca told me to tell you things just to smile things clear. You'll speak to him about more after the ceremony. Maybe not till next week."

"So sit."

Never mind...he's just like him.

I start walking towards the bed and I feel his hand place on my mid back making me walk faster.

He's clearly impatient. I sit down and cross my legs as he sits down about two feet away from me.

"Have you ever been with any man in general?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"And you need to keep your virtue till marriage." He says and I nod knowing this already.

"On the night of your marriage with Luca a women will ask you if you've laid in bed with another man. And you can't lie. If you do that's a different story. The price isn't pretty though."

"To unify the marriage there has to be a bedding ceremony."

No.

"No." I laugh and he isn't laughing telling me he's serious.

Witnesses when I have sex for the first time?

"More over you can't be with any man other then Luca."

"But he can be with other women during this engagement?" I state and he looks tired of me already like I'm boring him.

"You're sixteen and barely know the anatomy of your body. Maybe it would be best for it to stay like that till the marriage. Your hormones are jumbled and it you do decide to be with another man and someone catches you...then Luca can end the alliance and you'd be forced to marry that very man since people saw."

"After the bedding ceremony you don't have to sleep with him. But if he wants something you have to fulfill his needs. Same vise versa. If intimacy will be the only thing to keep the alliance together then that's what you guys have to do. I don't expect any emotional attachment between you guys but you can't have a smart mouth and say no to him."

"So my duty is to fulfill his needs anytime he wants."

"Unless you want him to marry another women."

I look away trying to process all this information.

He stands up.

"Don't roam halls and make yourself look bad. You're foreign to this place. If a man tries touching you without you wanting it speak to me and I'll handle it. Luca is going to be busy all the time so don't yap to much. Know your place. You train with us from now on. Start in two days."

"Get ready. His inauguration starts in a little over an hour. And don't dress like a slut." Is all he says before leaving.

I'm left there taking in everything.

What has my father gotten me into...