20.

author note: no Luca has no emotions for her. She's still pure and he just doesn't want her with anyone else because he's possessive. Even if he doesn't have any emotions he doesn't want her near other guys like that. He wants her to himself but he also wants to do whatever he wants with multiple other girls. Because he's toxic. You can see how bad of a person he is in this chapter.

Also at the end try guessing what will happen next lol.

2 weeks later...

"No...my mother was good. Until she died." I say throwing a punch at Carlos but he dodged it.

"What about your parents?"

"My mother left. Don't really know her and my dad is...well..a fuck up." He puts shortly and I laugh.

A couple moments later he's on the floor and I have my hand out helping him up from kicking his ass...again.

"Why are you almost always speaking to Luca in private?" I finally blurt as I drink some water.

"Because I'm basically his bitch." He laughs and so do I.

"Do you even have feelings for him?" Carlos asks out of no where and I turn to face him.

"No." I say honestly.

"Do you have feelings for me?" He steps closer to me and I smile shaking my head.

"Come on baby..." I feel my stomach turn when he calls me that. It always catches me off guard. He places my hair behind my ear and stares down into my eyes.

"And if I did." I whisper.

"We can run away and you can have my kids anywhere you want." God this man..

"You're a pervert you know?"

"You love it." He smiles and I look away.

"Do you have feelings for me?" I sound like a kid but I don't think I've ever really had feelings for any guy. Always been isolated.

"Which man wouldn't? I would love you...not be like Luca. You would mean the world to me." He smiles and so do I again. He's about to kiss me. Which would be our second kiss but then I hear footsteps.

I push Carlos on the floor and Da Vinci enters to room.

"So you can put him down but not me?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"We just finished training." I lie and he nods.

Da Vinci and Carlos look at each other for a second before Carlos walks out the place.

Da Vinci comes up to me and takes a gun from behind me.

He puts it to my heart.

"Men shower you in everything you want to hear. Don't be naive. If you're going to play checkers...you always need to get the pathetic pawns out of the way first. Don't let another queen touch you. Don't let..another man touch you." Da Vinci whispers.

What?...

He always gives me these stupid riddles.

And I will never take the time to figure them out.

1 week later...

Carlos stands in front of me in the hallway and there's no one in the mansion but Luca is waiting for me in his car so we can go to dinner. Just to talk about business.

"You're amazing you know..." he whispers dressed in a fresh tux since he has to go do something with Da Vinci.

"And I love you." He ends and my heart stops a little.