53.

author note: bye because let me pay attention to this English class 😄

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

3 weeks later...

"So she's pregnant?" I ask and he nods. Nice to know he's been fucking her without telling me but it's fine.

"How many times have you slept with her?"

"Why would I be counting?"

"Unless you lost count."

"Odina you sound dumb." He just eats his food.

"I'm asking. So you answer." I press. It's taking all of me not to bash the plate over his head.

"Like five." He finally answers.

Disgusting.

I just nod and keep my composure by focusing on the different tones of color on the lettuce.

"It didn't mean anything."

"Did you make her orgasm?"

"Odina."

"Answer."

"I don't want to speak about intercourse with another women with you." He's tired of me. I think I've been on him all week but I can't help it.

"Fine." I give up.

"The food is good." He breaks the silent.

"Thank you." I smile trying not to show him I'm fazed.

But I just can't stop thinking of the fact she's probably underneath him as he fucks her. Or the fact she's a whole second wife.

The thought makes me so sick.

She's a waste of space.

"Do you think she's pretty?" I ask.

"Odina. Stop talking please."

We finish eating and Luca ends up cleaning the dishes as I just want to go get some things done. But of course I see Leyah come downstairs to talk to Luca. I roll my eyes and walk away as they start conversating.

"She's like three sizes bigger then me." She whispers to Luca and I slowly turn around.

"What did you say." I smile.

". Technically speaking I'm your boss. I control whatever you do. When you eat when you sleep and if you even breathe. You only have a big mouth when Luca is around because he knows he won't let me do anything to you. Wow your pregnant I don't care. "

I look at Luca and he's quiet.

"Let's go." I press and he looks back at a irritated Leyah.

He just follows me upstairs and walks into my room as I close the door.

"She is everywhere. Do you not see her fake act. She's trying to pin me down to look so bad. "

"I will talk to her but you need to calm down and stop letting her get to you."

"She acts as it I won't slit her throat as soon as she pushes your fucking kid out." I threaten.

"You aren't killing her." He states. I roll my eyes and move away from him.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"You can't disrespect her." I make clear.

"I wasn't. I was just stating my opinion."

"And you're opinion doesn't need to be stated. You don't get to walk around having that fake sweet shit. I just don't say it because you're carrying my kid. So grow up. Because I shouldn't need to feel to kill you this soon already. You get on my last nerve. I love her and I'm not going to let you act like the shit."

"I'm only telling you this for your own good. She's your boss too not just me. We're under an alliance. So watch your tongue before she will put a bullet through your head in the middle of your sleep. You can be crazy but she's crazier." I defend.

"Are we done?" I ask standing up from my desk and her eyes are watering.

"Don't bitch. I made her life hell for two years and she dealt with it you'll get used to it." I lighten before leaving the room.