35.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 month later....

"You've been good to me you know." I whisper sitting in the tub with him.

It's weird but we act normal?...yes we still fight but things have settled and I'm happy.

I'm still not pregnant but this women gave me some things for the sex and it'll be weird but I guess people believe in these remedies more then a doctor.

I know I'm suppose to try and be pregannt before I'm nineteen. A child does solodfy a lot. So it having Ariette and dante blood. Being able to be a mafia leader for two mafias is a lot. He or she would be powerful...and have a lot to take on.

But we need two kids...just so it's not too much. One for the Santino mafia and another for the Italian mafia.

They don't have to go through arranged marriages though. They can love whoever they want. Our alliance is just a unification for people to fear us mostly and make the mafias stronger.

I'm scared to be a mother. I don't know if I'd be good enough. And now looking at it...my mom wasn't exactly as perfect as my seven year old self thought. I understand now why my father was always like that. Everyone knew how in love he was with her but...I guess that things happen?

"That's al you'll say?...good?" He laughs.

He's sitting behind me and I'm in between his legs playing with the stupid bubbles. We're too comfortable with each other. I don't think anything wrong with it. But he even let me wax his hairs down there.

Well didn't let me but I got it out of him. He did the same for me but I'm used to it. He tested up and groaned saying never again which was funny.

He doesn't even realize he likes being treated like a baby. He likes the affection but he's horrible with words. So he gets tangled and uses his anger to push me away.

The alliance is going strong. And I'm happy almost?

"Amazing? " I change and he just stays quiet.

"Do you want to leave the city?" He asks out of no where.

"What?.." I laugh.

"I mean I have business in Milan with just shipments but I can take you around the city since you've never been." He says. He was just suppose to go by himself. A day trip.

"Yeah...that would be nice." I smile and I can feel my cheeks just heat.

"I leave to Puerto Rico again next week." I say.

"Really?"

"There's so many buisness offerings. I just want to seal some deals. And I don't think Antonio is handling too much." I admit.

"You shouldn't have him as your right hand Odina."

"Luca.."

"He's your brother...no one knows that yet. But they'll start putting things together since too many people know now. You don't even realize how much of a dangerous position you're putting him in. They'd come for him to get to you. And if you fall..."

"Then you fall as well." I finish for him taking it in.

"Can we talk about these type of things when we're actually working." I whisper.

"Yeah." He doesn't argue but he wants to keep speaking. He's gotten better at listening to me. 

But...

It's how he still does things without telling me. He would tell me days after he's done things that's affected both of us. It's hard.

I place my hand on my neck thinking to grab my mothers necklace then forget...