- 4

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

When I open my eyes I'm outside in a yard. Where I grew up. Where Davina was...

"Hey slut." I hear a familiar voice and when I turn it's Andrea.

"Nice to know you still thought of me like a dick." She smirks and my heart stops for a good second.

"Andrea." I smile.

I look around and it's the house we all grew up in.

She walks over to me and places her hands on the sides of my neck.

"Missed you." She smiles.

"Tell me it's real." I whisper.

She just nods and I feel my eyes water placing my hands on her face.

"You didn't need to leave me." I whisper and her tears just fall.

"You did good." She assures.

"Could've done better." I state.

"No. You did amazing."

Where is davina.

"Don't worry. She's watching over Isabella." She states. I'm not even going to ask how she knows that.

I just press my lips against hers as her tears still fall.

"I thought you'd go with her." She cries.

"Odina?...no. ..come on you were my first love princess. And the mother of my daughter and I already out you through hell." I whisper and she just cries.

"Dont lewve me." She breathes.

"I won't. Not again." I assure and she just nods moving into my chest.

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I just cross my legs sitting across the table from Julian. He's wearing my necklace at least.

I'm suppose to be watching Isabella till many more damn years.

I basically will be living on this stupid earth for the next almost twenty years. Her guide? I know my dad is with my actual mom. Odina is with Jason. I just want them to be happy because when I get up there I'm going to make them remember me for sure.

He looks nice.

Why is he so quiet?

"Why do you look like a big baby." I groan crossing my arms on the table.

His hands just rest on the table and he's looking down and all sad.

I know his parents are in a different part of this restaurant. Why are they in Paris though? He's all dressed up and ready too.

"Julian?" I whisper knowing he can't hear or see me. But he looks up and his eyes are staring straight at me.

Does he know I'm here?

"I'm sorry for—" I'm interrupted when a girl stands in front of the table. He looks up and so do I.

Platinum straight hair and grey eyes as if she's a moon princess. She was older then me and maybe his age. I look back at him then at her.

He's suppose to marry her? Their meeting for the first time?...

She just sits next to me in the booth. Bitch. I'm clearly here.