12.

author note: this maybe triggering to some because it does involve assault. So if you can not handle it I'd be advised to skip. But you maybe confused later on.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

May 28th, 2015

I turn seventeen today and it feels weird. I don't feel like I've changed but yet I have?

This year has been so much.

I look around the dark room and turn on the light. It's seven am and I have to get ready for a meeting.

I get out of the bed and am so tired. It's officially been a year since I've been at my own place I grew up in.

Now I love with Luca who treats every other girl like a fiancé expect..me. His actual fiancé.

I slip into a long black silk dress that was loose on my body kind of.

I put my hair into a low bun and just do light makeup before leaving my room.

....

The day goes to slow and Luca holds a whole ball for me. Guess it's tradition for them to do it for a women they would be courting in a year. In exactly a year I'll be a mafia leader and wife. The thought makes my mind jumble.

I changed into a shorter red dress with straps that went over the shoulder. My hair was slicked down into a ponytail and the only thing keeping me happy are these drinks. There are so many people.

Family and friends sent me gifts since they weren't really allowed to attend. Luca is just speaking to some people as I'm drinking.

It's almost midnight and I find myself going to use one of the bathrooms. I look at myself and red makes me look...hot? I'm intoxicated and Luca has spoiled me in almost everything. Only since he has to.

There's a knock and I yell them to wait.

The door then just opens and it's a guys who seemed to be in his mid twenties...

"One second please?" I ask clearly.

"I know why Luca picked you now."

I take a step back as he locks the door.

I don't even have anything on me because it's my own birthday.

"Get out."

"Your fiancé has been tampering with my business you know?" He smirks placing his hand on my arm and pulling me near him.

I think all my fighting skills have just disappeared and I can barely even keep my vision together.

"I don't even know you so let go and get out." I threaten.

"I wonder what would happen if he found out his pretty little flower won't be a virgin anymore after tonight."

I try pushing him off but he's so much bigger then me or even Luca...he smells like cigarettes and looks musty. Yet in an expensive tux.

I seen him talk to Luca today at this ball but I didn't interfere. Maybe he got him angry?

"Come on baby calm down..." his mouth moves to my neck and I try pushing him off but nothing.

"Stop. You'll be dead by morning if you don't." I speak and he just laughs before kissing me.

"Stop.." I breathe but he's tongue is sticking down my throat and I feel like throwing up.

I think the harder I fight the more weaker I get. My mind is pounding from the alcohol and my brain isn't processing all of this.

I feel his hands roughly slide up my dress and tears just fall.