66.

author note : yes Jason is good. I just imagine him to be this pure guy and I hate how I'm falling in love with his relationship with Odina. But remember how nothing will ever go good lmao. I want to change the plot of it but there's still so much and I think this story will reach a hundred chapters like my other story which I really didn't want it to. But I hope you guys are enjoying it! Love everyone who comments.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

(at the club)

Lucas large tatted hand wraps around my throat and I smile tilting my head back and opening my mouth as he puts the strong Hennessy down my throat.

I kind of want something else down my throat.

I'm waisted and I'm not even complaining.

𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Didn't know she can move like that but I'm definitely not complaining. She's too drunk and I'm way too high. But the silk gold dress is clinging onto her stunning body so well. Her hair is kind of messy and is slicked into a low ponytail. Her skin is glowing and her makeup is perfectly done.

For the first time we don't have to worry about Davina. Who is almost like my own daughter now.

Her back presses against my chest as her hips move on me. The dress keeps rising up but all of my men know better then to stare.

I don't care if she's even married or whatever. She's living like she's single and my advisors say I'm being reckless but I'm almost there. I'm not trying to use her but I think the more she's with me the more she realizes Luca isn't a good guy.

She turns around to face me and smiles before kissing on my neck.

"Babe your drunk." I whisper into her ear stopping her. I'm not going to take advantage of her like this.

"Fuck me right now." She yells over the music and I cover her mouth as she just giggles.

"Let's go home?" I ask and she nods.

"I can't wait for you be taking this dress of me Jason." She smiles and I just shake my head knowing she won't remember shit in the morning.

I hold her waist and as soon as we push our way through the crowd there's gunshots.

What the fuck.

I pull out my gun and so does Odina as people start to scatter.

"Go hostages." I whisper and she shakes her head no.

"Babe go upstairs and wait."

Who would be stupid enough to shoot up a place full of my men.

Then the gunshots stop. Odina is still going upstairs.

"Shut the fucking place down. Figure out who and why now." I say to one of my men and he just nods.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I feel a hand cover my mouth and recognize it.

"Amor."

Luca?...

"So you're fucking another man now?" He states clearly pussed.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask again.

"Taking you home."

Davina.

"No."

"Yes."

"No luca."

"Yes Odina."

"No. I'm not going with you." I pressure moving away from him.