8.

psa: her name is pronounced aw-dee-nah.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 days later....

I knock on Luca's office door hoping he's there. It's been two days since the hectic ness and the American mafia are suppose to be here in a couple of moments actually to sign the paper for him lending them 53 millions dollars.

I think that they're money was dying out. That's the only reason they tried negotiating with us and ripping us off.

We can use it as an advantage to take them down. If they have a weak spot in there money then it would easily cause them to fall off the ladder....

But they have many other mafias and gangs on there side that would easily take us down. It would be a war and no one is ready for that.

I open the door slightly to see Luca sitting down at his desk looking at his computer. Probably looking at money transfers and stuff.

His eyes move to mine and my waist still kind of hurts but he doesn't know he's left a huge marking on me.

I think it just poured back all the trauma from my father always hitting me as a kid.

Respect your elders they say...

He stands up and walks over to me.

"Yes?" He asks.

I hand him a contract. He looks at me then back at the paper reading over it.

"I will pay you back what you give him since I came up with the idea. I clearly can't do that now but as soon. As I'm the leader of the Santino mafia I can get it done. " I say calmly.

"Nothing will be on your hands. And I know we're  an alliance but if they were to try anything I don't need your help. At least if my mafia went down you guys will still be there." I assure. He just stares at me with no words. I take that as my time to leave and I feel his hand wrap around my wrist softly before turning me back around to look at him.

"Pull up your shirt." He whispers.

"What."

He does t give me any real choice though.

His hands unbutton my white silk blouse and his eyes widen a little at my breasts before moving them down to my waists.

"It's nothing." I just want to cover up. I've never been close to this exposed to him but he doesn't seem to care.

My eyebrows furrow slightly as he kisses the handprints on my skin. His hand laces on the side of my neck looking into my eyes.

"I can't control it. You flinch every time I'm near you since you've been here. I will never hurt you purposefully. Need to know that."

He doesn't let me speak before pressing his lips against mine.

"I'm not your father." He assures before just leaving the room.

What?

He leaves me in the room by myself and my eyes dart to his desk.

He barest tells me things but it would be wrong to go through his stuff...

I snap out of my trance before letting. Y curiosity takes over.

I leave the room and walk back to my own room.

I feel. Weird. I hate how sometimes there is completely nothing to even do.

I just groan and move into the comfy bed resting my eyes.