49.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

next morning...

"Baby wake up..." I hear Luca speak. His voice is raspy and thick. His accent is really hitting this morning.

My body is beyond sore and I don't know why who told me to come for more.

I'm only in my panties and I feel him grip my waist kissing me softly.

He kisses on my neck trying to wake me.

"Pretend I'm pregnant and leave me alone." I roll away from him and go on the opposite side of the bed to sleep.

When I was pregnant he never made me do anything.

"Get up we need to train." He says moving off the bed and I slowly open my eyes.

"Luca...I can't walk."

"Okay well I don't know who said catching an attitude was okay. You were bitching all day last night of Leyah. Stop being insecure I'm with you at I  not."

"You're going to be fucking two women."

"And only of them will matter." He defends.

"You're annoying." I groan getting out of bed. He immediately hands me a sports bra and his plain black shirt that too big for me.

"Go put on some leggings and get water. Hurry up."

"I don't want to do gym Luca." He literally forced me to press.

"So what do you want to do? Lay in bed all day. Get up Odina. Because the minute you stop training you're getting to get lazier. Get up." He pressures and I keep my eye roll to myself.

I know he has a good point but sometimes he just too much. There are times where he forces me to train all day with him. I know we need to keep our bodies strong but this is hell.

I'd rather do meetings all day and shit.

I go back to my room and wash my face and do all the things I need to do. I put on some leggings and put my hair into a low bun before grabbing water and a fucking gronala bar.

I go downstairs and see him already in his car so we can go to the gym.

We should get a gym in the house honestly.

"Press it Odina." He pushes with his face over mine as I'm on the bench.

"150 are you fucking kidding?"

"Two more." He states. I do that and finally get it done.

I sit up and I'm sweaty. So is he. So tired.

He places his hand on my chin making me look up at him as he's standing in between my legs.

He kneels to kiss me softly before helping me stand up.

"You're seriously pissed?"

"It's been three hours." I groan.

"I want to eat breakfast or lunch. "

"I'll take you out for dinner. Just stop complaining." He suggests and I stay quiet.

He places his large rough hands on my back before pulling me in for another kiss.

"See...things don't have to be hard." He smiles looking at me and I roll my eyes pushing his sweaty body off me.

"You're still a dick." I state picking up my water and bag before leaving the place.

"Yeah." He laughs and so do I as we leave.

....

When I walk into the house with Luca I can see that bitch walking downstairs. Of course she barely has clothes on.

I don't get why she is even living here. The marriage is in like two days. She can get a hotel or something.

Her eyes move to mine and I smile before turning to face Luca.

I place my hands on his face and pull him down to kiss me deeply. His hands move to the middle of my back and I feel him smirk as my tongue is basically suffocating him.

"Your Mine. Don't be stupid with her or I will cut your dick off." I threaten before walking away and going upstairs to change.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I rub the back of my neck and go to the kitchen grabbing something to eat. But it ends up just being a box of cookies.

I think I snack too much and Odina hates it. But she does the exact same. We mainly cook at home but she mostly does all that. She's petty enough to not cook for me and let me starve so I have to get up and make the food. She bakes all the time and I don't know where she gets the time to manage all this.

Leyah sits on the stool across from me and is just quiet.

"She's very..."

"Yeah I know." I interrupt. Odina isn't going to let the women rest I know it. Yes she's beautiful but she's not Odina. I don't think any women is. And it took me so long to figure it out.

"She will never like me huh." She asks kind of hurt and I shrug.

"I think she's hurt. It'll take time to adjust." I say truthfully.

"Do you think that there would ever be anything—"

"Don't finish the fucking sentence." I hear Odina state coming downstairs.

Wow. She's wearing a long red silk dress and almost all her tattoos are put into display with a coat over. Her hair is just down and she has on light makeup.

Where the fuck is she going like that?

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To make a good buisness deal for myself."

"What."

"I'll be back." She smiles and glares at Leyah. A death stare then gives me the same death stare warning me not to do anything.

She just picks up her keys and leaves. Okay?

I look back at Leyah and she looks intimidated and annoyed.

"How did you even get with that?" THERES the bitchy side.

"That?...that is Odina. Don't be a bitch. There won't be anything between us other then a kid. Don't cross the lines." I put it down for her flat before standing up and going upstairs.